The Dulwich Forum

shhh

I think the new forum's shaping up quite nicely. Prostrateman is going strong in the lounge, and there's a nice little thread about the riots, which puts a bit of a different spin on things.

Although I see they have some scheduled downtime coming soon. I hope all the users don't flood the EDF during this period, the server might not be able to cope.

EDF in predictable hackles up to possible rival forum shocker. Whilst I have my doubts as to why this would succeed, is competition not the lifeblood of progress?

Nette - I think you'll find it is F&B Cooking Apple Green or Vert de Terre. Which incidentally is almost the same colour as the founders rather smart front door in central ED. I'm rather relieved that the Streetview car seemed to miss my house completely.....

Oh dear, such derision...

Why not be neighbourly and wish them all the best? They won't affect an established forum like this one, plus they are targeting Dulwich. Everyone has to start somewhere and I am sure that edf started small. Good luck to them I say!

Agreed Voyageur but perhaps terms of use modelled on the EDF which start:

"This forum is intended to be for use by people who live in, drive through, have an interest in or just want more information about London's East Dulwich."

Might be seen as an introduction to a "friendly online local community" more than their current:

By accessing ?The Dulwich Forum? (hereinafter ?we?, ?us?, ?our?, ?The Dulwich Forum?, ?http://www.thedulwichforum.com?), you agree to be legally bound by the following terms. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all of the following terms then please do not access and/or use ?The Dulwich Forum?.

Is it intended for lawyers only?

computedshorty Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Could it be that they have not posted here or any

> other associated web, as they are aware of the

> antics of Kleinhond Elsewhere.

Surely thats a Russell Hoban novel?

He'll definitely get a rise from the libtard types in there.

Well....type.

seriously what is it with libtard. It doesn't even make sense, and that bold bit just in case we couldn't spot the lib reference in a poorly manufactured term, it's all a bit desperate.

plus it makes me think of leotards not retards, though now I have an image of Sean Mghabbhannn(RIP) in a leotard and I can't make it go away....help....helllppp!!!

• 3 weeks later...

thedulwichforum.

There were so few Posts on that site other than myself there were three others who posted, pressing the admin into placing some kind of message failed, I removed all my posts leaving an empty thedulwichforum, it was being monitored by the providers they closed down I could see him following me as I removed the Posts. It had a page then stating under review. This has now gone replaced with a Commercial Website.

I was only Prostrated ( Lying down )as my Zimmer had broken.