Roman Blinds by Lovenest

MR69

I just wanted to add my endorsement to the growing band of followers!! Josie went above and beyond with her help, including recommendations on where to get material, and her husband fitted them for a very modest fee. The blinds are lovely and I've already recommended her to my sister-in-law.

• 2 months later...
Me too .... Josie has made blinds for nearly every room in our house including "fake blinds" for the bathrooms and kitchen. They all look absolutely fantastic, the finish is excellent and both her husband and Josie made sure to come and fit them so they hang beautifully. Josie always went the extra mile and never made me feel like anything was too much to ask (and I think i was quite picky!!). Would highly highly recommend using Josie and Lovenest to make your windows look beautiful!

• 2 months later...
I also want to recommend My Love Nest. Josie has just made some beautiful roman blinds for our bay window. They look amazing and have really transformed the room. Josie's prices are very reasonable and she has been helpful, friendly and enthusiastic about the whole project. Thank you, Josie.

• 5 months later...
I have recently used Josie to make the blinds for our bedrooms and kitchen in our new house. I have been delighted with the blinds Josie has made and it has been a pleasure to use someone as skilled and personable as Josie. Despite having lots of work on, Josie made our blinds swiftly and beautifully. I agree with previous comments that she is very good value and I have just asked her to make another blind for us. Thank you very much Josie.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived