Local ?zero waste? shop - looking for business partner(s)

Done, best of luck.

I would travel out of the area a little, as I already use Naked Larder in Herne Hill. Not sure why they are 'coy' about their address, but they are just up the hill, close to Herne Hill school if I remember correctly.

• 3 weeks later...

smozzy Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> why not try north peckham. rds like meeting house

> land are slowly changing the area with new shops,

> cheaper rnets and great neighbourhood!

I was just dropping in to say exactly this. There?s a few empty shops on Meeting House Lane. I live round this part of Peckham and there seems to be a new place opening up around Queens Road every few months. We?d definitely support a shop like this.

• 1 month later...

Thank you, everyone, for filling in the survey. It?s super helpful and has really energised me to build a business that works for as many of you as possible.

Unfortunately in the last couple of weeks both of my business partners have pulled out (for good and understandable reasons). I?m still very keen to do this, so I?m looking for new people - I think it?ll be more fun to share the highs and lows, it?ll bring different skills and ideas, and also I want to work part-time (I have a young toddler). I?ve done quite a bit of thinking and research, so some of the legwork is out of the way; but I?m also very open to new ideas and challenges - I don?t have all the answers! I?m after a business partner (or two) to build and share this together.

If anyone is interested, and serious, please PM me. Thanks.

• 3 months later...

Hi,

Just to clarify at Naked Larder (www.nakedlarder.co.uk) all our goods are stored according to food safety guidelines. There are no sacks of food left available for vermin. We are registered as a food business and are awaiting inspection but take food hygiene very seriously.

We operate from a home address in Herne Hill, SE24 9QP. Full details are given when you sign up to shop with us.

If anyone would like to come and visit us to see how we operate then please do get in touch through the website as I would be happy to facilitate this.

If you would like any further information please do get in touch.

Thanks,

Phili