What to do on a Friday morning with a toddler now babble and squeak is no more...

abilou

Used to go to Babble and Squeak at the EDT on Friday mornings and my 1 year old loved it. She is 1 and a half now and loves around being other children, dancing, music, bubbles - and everything babble and squeak did. I am so sad the class has stopped and now I have no idea what to do with her on Fridays. I don't just want a playgroup, but a structured activity or class.... mornings around 10am or 11am start are best...

Ideas please anyone?

Try bookstart based in rye oak childrens centre.

Starts at 10am - free play, toys to go with books. lending story sack library to take home and a song time to finish session off

My son who now does morning nursery still asks to go - he misses it - bless

There are two whippersnappers session at college lodge on friday, at 9.30 and 10.30. College Lodge is the new venue just inside the park gates in dulwich park. The sessions are fun interactive music and singing for pre school children and there is coffee and tea available and a resident rabbit!

• 2 months later...

Hi All,

Cheeky C's Playgroup Fridays 9.30-12.30 for 0-4 year olds

Cheeky C's, the fun, creative and exciting new playgroup, which is split into six C's!

Held at The Green Dale Centre, Green Dale Road, SE22 8TX (Next to JAGS)

The Cheeky C's:

Construction Corner: (garage, duplo, ball pit, cars)

Camping Corner: (full of tents to inspire each child's imagination)

Creative Corner: (art activities which change weekly and our huge drawing pad where children can pick up a crayon and create masterpieces)

Cosy Corner (full of lovely cushions, throws, dolls, prams, and soft toys)

Curious Corner (for babies to explore toys in a new and exciting atmosphere)

Coffee Corner (for parents to sit and enjoy a quality cup of coffee and a scrumptious piece of cake)

There will be quality coffees, teas, juices, snacks and homemade cakes!

Prices

?3 child per session

?1.50 sibling per session

?1 babies under one

For more info please contact me on 07792549874 or [email protected]

Thanks

Annabelle

another vote for Cheeky C's. i went a couple of weeks ago with my 18 month old daughter and she loved it. there's so much for them to do but as it's not an organised class as such, the mums can actually relax a little and have a drink and a chat. alos like that it is on for such a long time so you can just drop in whenever suits you in the morning instead of rushing for a start time. we will definitely be back!