Knox, pretty or guilty?

mockney piers

Huggers Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> no, it was a very hard crossword but luckily I had

> two days to do it.

xxxxxx

I meant, I was in no fit state to be trying to do a crossword, hard or easy :))

there's not really 14 hours missing. There's Solecito panicking when police tell him the y can prove Knox was in apartment (they couldnt)during the night and he admits that if he was asleep she could have left. They were stoned they were bonking, they were probably doing mushrooms too, they couldnt specify every moment.

phones turned off, big deal, or battery run out? or just turned off.

Huggers Wrote:

> there's not really 14 hours missing. There's

> Solecito panicking when police tell him the y can

> prove Knox was in apartment (they couldnt)during

> the night and he admits that if he was asleep she

> could have left. They were stoned they were

> bonking, they were probably doing mushrooms too,

> they couldnt specify every moment.

> phones turned off, big deal, or battery run out?

> or just turned off.

yes, phone turned off for the first time since killer ms. knox had been in Italy

maxxi Wrote:

> Huggers Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > there's not really 14 hours missing. There's

> > Solecito panicking when police tell him the y

> can

> > prove Knox was in apartment (they

> couldnt)during

> > the night and he admits that if he was asleep

> she

> > could have left. They were stoned they were

> > bonking, they were probably doing mushrooms

> too,

> > they couldnt specify every moment.

> > phones turned off, big deal, or battery run

> out?

> > or just turned off.

>

>

> yes, phone turned off for the first time since

> killer ms. knox had been in Italy

xxxxxxxx

Really? Then that's another "coincidence" or whatever which just adds to the stack of circumstantial evidence which doesn't actually prove anything but added together might indicate, er, let's say, something amiss with the duo's version of events. Or, as it seems, versions.

Absolutely Mike, it's not a crime - and both of them are liberated.

However, neither of them habitually had their phones run out of juice simultaneously, and neither of them habitually came up with different conflicting stories that they later amended to justify their activities.

You can generate as many arguments as you like as to why they're not proven guilty - the court would agree.

But in the final analysis, nobody knows what either of them were up to that night, both lied a lot, and one of them confessed.

Even the judge said they were liberated on the basis of 'truth created in court'.

As nobody can prove what they were doing at the time, they are Innocent of the crime.

What they may or may not have said after the crime can be explained by the pressure that two young, inexperienced and naive people were put under by the police who were out to prove a theory.

They were accused of satanic sex games! Their lives were turned into an episode of Midsomer Murder, not surprising they were ess than rational.

Absolutely, nobody can prove them guilty, and hence they are legally innocent.

Doesn't mean they didn't do it, and in the real world (as opposed to the courtroom) circumstantial evidence carries a lot more weight.

I don't accept that they both were suffering simultaneously from complex personality disorders that conveniently allow them to justify their fabrications. The rest of the backstory has been generated by a public who were quite happy to invent a plausible scenario of kids under pressure on their behalf.

Knox said she was with Sollecito, Sollecito said she wasn't. They couldn't even get their own story straight. So much for two students getting stoned together.

This made me larf! it got me thinking: do you think they made her wear the same panties every day she was locked up? I would imagine she would have sh*t those on more than one occasion, pre and post verdict! They are now on eBay under Krusty Knox Knicks. Bidding closes in four hours!

red devil Wrote:

> Has anyone seen any of these cartwheel photos, and

> if so, was she wearing any panties...might explain

> why the Polizia were keen to keep her locked up...

Michael Palaeologus Wrote:

> As nobody can prove what they were doing at the

> time, they are Innocent of the crime.

>

xxxxxxx

No, they are not necessarily "innocent of the crime."

They may be. They may also be guilty of the crime, but because it cannot be proven, they are legally presumed to be innocent.

That's a totally different thing. Their innocence hasn't been proven either.