Piaggio Liberty 4 Stroke 125 Motor Scooter - year:2000 selling as PARTS Or the Whole Scooter Bike

natty01295

natty01295 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Piaggio liberty 125

> 07833562992

> 400 or near offer

>

> The BIKE / SCOOTER

> www.google.co.uk/search?safe=strict&client ... etc

Three links to a Google search for piaggio+liberty+2000+blue

which you've already posted as the second post of this thread on September 4.

You do seem set on trying people's patience.

Would it help if Admin imposed a charge, of say ?3 on every post after the tenth?

robbin Wrote:

> It's a decent offer - it hasn't sold in 2 months

> despite you having posted 33 times to get it to

> the top of the listings!

It's quite a bit more than that. Natty's been advertising it since at least last October. I wish he would try asking for help, if he thinks he might need it. Or learn or desist, if he doesn't.

PS And I'm not meaning to pressure Natty into accepting any current offer, either yours, LanaJade's ?100 of 18 January or ?50 of 8 September, or Kapt.Kopter's ?200 of 7 October.

Natty, why is the starter motor not working? You've previously said that the lights were working, but is it possible that the battery did not have enough charge to power the starter? I have a battery charger somewhere, maybe even a specfic gravity checker. And in what way does the kick starter not work? Does it turn the engine? Do you feel resistance when it's kicked? And was it running ok after the new carburettor was fitted?

In what way did it change from being a working machine to a non-runner? What happened?

It looks to be in a poor state, it is 18 years old, it has no MOT, it doesn't start (either by kick start or electrical start), you haven't bothered fixing it (despite saying it is easy and cheap - which begs the question why on earth don't you fix it then?) and you are asking a ridiculously unrealistic price for it. In fact you haven't sold it, or significantly reduced the price, over many months! I think it might be time to review your sales strategy, Paul!

robbin Wrote:

> It looks to be in a poor state, it is 18 years

> old, it has no MOT, it doesn't start (either by

> kick start or electrical start), you haven't

> bothered fixing it (despite saying it is easy and

> cheap - which begs the question why on earth don't

> you fix it then?) and you are asking a

> ridiculously unrealistic price for it. In fact you

> haven't sold it, or significantly reduced the

> price, over many months! I think it might be time

> to review your sales strategy, Paul!

I can`t fix it - I have not got any Money to fix it

Fair enough, but you still need to be realistic about the price if you really want to sell it. Merely repeating over and over again that it is still available hasn't worked on dozens of occasions. Simply repeating the same unsuccessful step is hardly likely to end up working for you.

• 1 month later...

Archived