Spring babies group (March, April, May 2019)

carebear

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello

Exceptionally late to this but just wondered if there are any of you expecting number 3? I suspect i?ll/we?ll have not much time for anything on mat leave, but i?m expecting no. 3 beginning of May and am Herne Hill based. Just in case anyone else is in the same boat!

Cath

• 3 weeks later...

Hi expectant and recent Mums & Dads,

I was looking to join a Dads group - if there is one going? I'm not really that interested in joining courses for training but rather just meeting Dads maybe once or twice a week for a coffee etc when out walking the baby (and the dogs).

New arrival expected next week :-). Let me know if this sounds like you and if there isn't one already we can start one.

Best,

Simon

Hello everyone,

Our baby girl was born on March 20th and I would love to join this group. Is it still possible? I'd be happy to grab a coffee with some of you and have a friendly chat! Is there anyone I should PM?

Looking forward to meeting you.

Mathilde

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello,

I would love to join the group too... a kind soul recommended I take a look here after I posted ion another app.

I had a baby in May she?s currently 9 weeks old, she joins her brother 9, and sister 7.

Id like to join some recommended baby groups, and meet some other mummies/ daddies in the area as I had my other two in oval.

I?d like to line up some things for the new baby and I to do from September when the other two are back at school. I?m feeling quite isolated when it?s just me and her. Being a geriatric mummy at the grand old age of 41 I?m finding it harder this time round to find something where we?re both entertained, and walking around the common is great, but it?s starting to wear a bit thin, for both of us I?m sure!

I?d be happy to hear about friendly new groups that are recommended.

Thanks for your help.

Tessa

• 2 months later...
Hello everyone! Hope you are having lovely pregnancies so far :) I'm expecting my second in early April, my first was a LONG while ago now and this new baby is a complete surprise! Would be super keen to meet some local parents, will DM my number to be added to the list. Julie x

• 1 month later...

Hi Julie,

Are you expecting your baby in April 2020? I am too - my second as well. I was just checking the ED forum to see if they?ve set up a spring babies group for 2020 yet but doesn?t look like it. Perhaps we can get the ball rolling...

I would be up for a meet up/coffee at some point.

Anna

Hello Spring babies group- wanted to let you know about a nearly new sale next weekend. It's run by the local twin club but non-twins and non-members welcome. I got some great stuff when I was in the 2018 Spring babies group! Hope you're all doing well xx

• 1 month later...

Hi Anna, thank you so much for your reply! And for being so kind not to point out that my reading comprehension was particularly poor and I had the group for the WRONG YEAR! The shame.

So, yes, to be clear, I am having a baby in late March/early April 2020, not 2019, and would love to meet others in the same boat! Will PM you, and look at starting a new thread :) xx