Childs bike

busymum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• A long shot , I know but did any of you find a set of keys with a black fob with a green line on it today? I’ve retraced my steps and I can’t find them so I’m hoping someone wonderful and thoughtful has picked them up. Many thanks! 
    • I think this is one of the major issues - nowadays almost anyone can rent a motorised Lime bike and head out onto the road. I was sat outside the Actress a while back and watched as, within minutes of one another, two people came flying up North Cross Road on Lime bikes and neither of them even paused to check whether anything was coming along Crystal Palace Road - they just drove straight across the junction without looking. If a car had been coming in either direction they would have been hit and no doubt local lobby groups would protest that another driver hit a cyclist when in fact it was the cyclists' stupidity that would have caused the accident. It's clear more people need training on how to use bikes and I think initiatives like this are needed: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cd11gnlv9mro
    • Phone them up and report back.  Old fashioned but hopefully will do the trick 
    • I just saw a pair of spotted woodpeckers following eachother around in the trees in front of Harris Boys!
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In