Summer babies thread (due June/July/August 2012)

hey Claire unfortunately I'm busy this afternoon, and I've just realised that this will be the last Saturday meet up before my due date! Would be great to meet up again soon though, maybe it will be with a new baby too if I cam manage it...

take care all,

Rachael

Hi everyone,

Apologies for the late reply; was hoping to escape work last week but now stuck until Friday. :(

Sorry I missed yesterday, my friends held a baby shower for me. Would love to join the next one - what date would that be?

Rhiannon

Hello hello,

I missed yesterday's get-together too - a real shame. The next one is presumably in a couple of weeks' time - however if anyone fancies a catch-up already this coming Saturday, I would be up for it!

Hope you are all doing well!

Kristina

Hi all

I've got a birthing pool to give away. Fran- I know you said you were interested when we met at the plough a couple of weeks ago but I didn't get your number. Hopefully you will see this and can let me know if you still want it. Otherwise, I'm keen to pass it on to someone who can use it. I'm booked in for a caesarean so won't need it this time. I also have the pump, step, hose so you would just need a new liner.

Emma

Hi Everyone,

Our lovely boy Benjamin Henry was born on the 6th June, 2 weeks early due to placenta previa issue! Can't get over that he is here and love him to bits.

Still at kings but have been told I can go home tomorrow.

Congratulations Erika!

Looking forward to hearing about more new arrivals soon and to meet ups with new babies.

Annabelle x

Oh HOORAY! Congratulations, Annabelle, that is the most wonderful news! So happy he's here safely, if a little early. Hope you're doing well.

Congrats to Erika too! How exciting that the babies are arriving.

I was very sorry to miss everyone on Saturday, hope to see you all soon!

Julie x

Hi,

Think many of us are gearing up to maternity leave and arrivals.

I was wondering if there are any second time mums on this thread that would be keen to meet up on a regular basis? With or without toddlers, could be in the park or home play dates depending on numbers I guess.

I have a 2.5 year old little girl and expecting our second baby mid July. I would love to get to know some mums who are in similar positions and who have toddlers to entertain. PM me if you are keen to meet up (with your email address and phone number), I will then get organised and start a mailing list and organise a first meet-up.

Hope to meet you soon!

Kate

Sounds like a nice idea. I've got a 4 year old boy and am due in a week and a half.

Would normally offer my home up for a play date if there wasn't too many but am currently having building work done so it's complete bedlam!!!

I've just started maternity leave. My little boy goes to Heber nursery from 12.30 - 3.30 every day and to be honest I tend to use that time to get all my own bits done, but before or after that time would be good.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Lynlea

Morning ladies

I've finally, finally, finally started mat leave - hooray. Ive only managed to get to one Sat meet up so far but was wondering if anyone was around and fancied a meet up today? I will have my very sociable 21 month old girl with me so either this morning or later this afternoon (pre and post nap times - so before 12.30 or after 3).

Oh and congratulations Erika and Annabelle - I hope you're enjoying it all.

Vicky

Afternoon ladies,

My wife and I are due to expect our son June 21st. We live near Queens Road Peckham train station but obviously spend all our time in Dulwich and are currently doing NCT classes in "the Mag"

Can anyone recommend a good daycare between Peckham Park and Nunhead?

Regards

Dan and Ali Heath

Would anyone here be interested in a child sleep seminar by childsleepsolutions on this forum?I've got a 2-year old who thankfully now is a really good sleeper but the thought of going back to 14 months of broken sleep with number 2 fills me with dread. I could do with a refresher and some strategies for the first few months, so I thought I'd try to get a group together. Unfortunately my place isn't big enough to host otherwise I would have been more than happy to.

Please pm me if you're interested.

Hi Ladies

Just to let you know that we had a little boy, Charlie, on 12 June at 12.42pm weighing 7lbs7.

Hope all is well with everyone.

Looking forward to catching up and meeting all the new arrivals!

Claire

x

Hey everyone! Hope you are well, hope those with new babies are coping okay! I think today is a meetup day - am sorry that I can't make it (Day 2 of NCT class) but will look forward to catching up soon.

One more week until mat leave starts, I cannot WAIT! Definitely need to not be wearing proper shoes every day anymore.

Julie x