another recommendation for electrician Gary Vu

sineadcaitlin

Like many others on EDF I would definitely recommend Gary (07872178044) for all electrical work. I have just moved to the area and picked up the recommendation for Gary on this site. He came round at short notice did a few jobs I needed doing and gave me an honest assessment as to whether I needed to get further work done and how urgent it was. I'll be using him again.

I would also recommend Gary. For some unexplained reason (to me) my lights went in the bathroom, and Gary came within 24 hours, confirmed the appointment the night before, arrived on time, not only did he fix the probably within mins for a very reasonable charge, he also went the extra mile and cracked a 12 year problem that I'd given up on and put down to the 'quirkyness' of the flat.

He was knowledgeable, fast & with a sense of humour. Would definitely use him again.

I can highly recommend Gary. I found his number and the forum and he came round the same day.

He fixed my kitchen lights switch and the pendant on the hall light in half an hour and was off to another job straight after.I will definately get him back again when I've made a list of all the other electrical work that needs doing.

My wife found Gary's details on EDF and we got him in to quote for installing lights outside our front door. Our experience was the same as that of others who have posted: he was prompt, professional, and courteous, and his quote seemed very reasonable. His willingness to do the job in the evening was also most helpful. We already have more jobs that we plan to use him for!

We got Gary in to fix some very temperamental spotlights. Our experience was the same as others on here. When his first fix didn't come off (as he warned it might) he happily returned to do a full job on them - quickly, at a convenient time and without charging on the third and fourth occasions (they gave out in turn over a period of a couple of weeks - like I say temperamental!)/ All sorted now and would use again.

Can I add my recommendation for Gary too - he came round to fix our doorbell and kitchen lights this week. He worked out what was wrong with the bell and sorted that and the kitchen lights quickly and efficiently. His prices are fair and he is extremely polite and very easy to communicate with - by text and/or phone. Thanks Gary!

Another recommendation from me for Gary Vu!

After seeing all the great reviews on here, we got him over between Xmas & NY to quote for the installation of a security light in our back garden & putting the correct electrical socket in our kitchen for a new cooker we planned to order.

Gary's quote was more than reasonable & he had a great attitude & worked with us to ensure he was here when the new cooker was delivered, which was a Saturday & he did not charge any extra!

I would definitely use Gary again & would highly recommend him! (tu)

• 2 weeks later...

Another recommendation for Gary!

I've been waiting for months for the original electrician that I used to come back and do another job for me. In the end I gave up and turned to this forum. Gary gave a quote over the phone and he was able to come round within a few days. He did a great job at a reasonable price. I will definitely be using him again.

At this rate Gary will be sprouting angel's wings, but allow me to add my recommendation. He mended a garden light, replaced two chandeliers and some smoke alarms. Fast, reasonable, easy to have in the house and to communicate with. Will definitely be calling upon his sterling services again.

I would also like to recommend Gary. He came round to install a new electric oven for me as well as fix the light in my son's room. Very friendly, came round promptly and was very reasonably priced. He even came round before the installation and told me what sort of oven to purchase and took phone calls from me in the evening when the assistants at Comet couldn't answer my questions about which products would be suitable for my electrics. He was also very patient with my two year old. He even took his shoes off on the carpet without being asked. Fantastic. Will definately use again.

Archived