Broken boiler

Andysimth

About a year ago, lots of boilers broke down in the cold weather. At least two plumbers, one of which was Pete Bennison, posted how to fix the problem on this site and were really helpful. Sorry, phone won't copy link but search on Condensing Boiler. Good luck.

I had Pete Bennison come out during that cold snap when loads of boilers broke. It was amazing how quick they came and the guy told me all the houses they were fixing. He would be who I would call in your situation. British Gas are actually a joke for being allowed to advertise the way they do given how long in reality you have to wait.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• I had certainly heard that Helen Hayes was planning to stand down from being an MP - although I don't think I've seen that confirmed anywhere that I recall. If so, that is a shame, she was generally very competent and she knew the area well. A very good constituency MP and  had performed reasonably creditably in a minor Front Bench role. A loss to Parliamentary politics, in my view, if she is standing down.
    • We've just bought a previously tenanted flat which has come with a large amount of cutlery and cooking utensils which we'd be happy to give away. 
    • Sadly this means for those of us who live within this ward the brilliant Helen Hayes will no longer represent us (that is if she's standing again). The Labour candidate for Lewisham West and East Dulwich is Ellie Reeves who has been MP for West Lewisham and Penge before the redrawing of boundaries.  She is sister to Rachel Reeves.
    • Highly recommend Kam Thompson (of Bascoe & Reid) for all your painting and decorating needs.  We've had him back many times and he has now painted our whole house to a fantastic standard. He is also great to have around. His number is 07949507412  
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In