New Hummy Mummies afternoon groups - East and West Dulwich

Hi all

Just to announce that there are 2 new Hummy Mummies groups starting.

One of them is today (Wednesday) at 3.30pm at the Dulwich Constitutional Club, East Dulwich Grove.

The other is on Monday afternoon at All Saints Church on Lovelace Road, also 3.30pm.

Both will be free to attend for the first session. Please bring a small toy for your child to play with and share.

Hope to see some of you there.

Richard

bluesuperted Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Loren - I know Richard will say yes yes yes! And I

> know all the mums will adore a 6 week old in their

> midst :)

Just to say I absolutely agree with the above. I went along and haven't even given birth yet but Richard has already told me that there are mums with babies in the other group so I'm hoping to continue once I've given birth (and got into the swing of things).

Pop a sling on and join us!

• 2 weeks later...

Both the Monday East Dulwich and the West Dulwich Hummy Mummies groups will be meeting tomorrow - the East Dulwich group in the Dulwich Constitutional Hall at 10.30am and the West Dulwich group at All Saints Church, Lovelace Road at 3.30pm.

I'm producing a publicity leaflet at the moment and it's almost ready. I just need a picture for the front, and All Saints is a lovely light building. I had a friend come last week to take some pictures, but I think half-term prevailed and numbers were low, which is a shame, as we had loads the week before.

If some of the East Dulwich folks would like to come along and pad out the West Dulwich group for tomorrow, I am hoping to get my friend back to take more pics. Obviously it'll be free if you already turned up in the morning. Can you give me an idea if you're planning to be there please, and if you can drag along some others, that would be lovely?

Thanks

Richard

HI Mathilda - I will definitely join this week but I tried to come the week before last at 4.00pm and the dulwich community centre seems to be closed. Is the blue door the entrance? Do we need to ring a bell or something? Also is there a fee to join? Thanks and see you soon.

Hi - its at the Dulwich Constitutional Hall on East Dulwich Grove, but you have to go around to the side door on the right hand side. Sometimes we have to shut the door to stop the toddlers escaping :) so maybe give a loud knock? At the moment it is ?5 per session.

Hi Loren

Yes, it's not the most welcoming of venues. I'm in the process of getting an A-frame sign to put out to show where we are, but it's not ready yet. If you look on the website under "locations" and "East Dulwich" there's a really clear photo pointing the way. As Mathilda said, sometimes we have to shut the door, so give a good loud knock.

Sophie, we miss you too! Are you in Bishops Stortford now?

We're in Living South this month, page 65...

Richard