> Foxy you?ve possibly uncovered yet another

> previous forum member, who held a poor opinion of

> me and is taking this opportunity to goad me. As

> Sue is trying to do above. I am not willing to

> feed their trolling. And I advise you not to

> either.

>

> Louisa.

Yes Lou it did occur to me it was probably a former forum user or even an Alias of a current user.

Foxy

I thought I would take the opportunity Louisa to respond seeing as you have been so welcoming of my post. I?m not sure if you have seen any of the foxes on Copleston Road but they are pretty big and only come out at night. If you have a young family / mum / wife who have encountered one of the foxes at night you might understand that it?s not ?sensationalit? to say they are quite intimidating. Also, you are welcome to come and clean up the smashed eggs and fox faeces (which smells pretty terrible after what they are fed) in my garden to see what it?s like every weekend.

I?m only flagging something that I?m sure doesn?t just happen to me and trying to encourage people to politely ask the lady to stop doing it.

P.S. is there anything wrong with buying / selling standard household things through this forum?

Sue, please just stop whilst you are ahead. You are unnecessarily fueling a fire here. You keep editing and reiterating quite obvious loaded points, on this thread, to no doubt try and goad me into a response. It is tiring. I came back to the forum to engage in local issues (including making my opinions on this thread) and not to be cornered at every possible opportunity, for saying anything.

You seem to have gone out of your way to wind me up above, and then tried to twist it by saying, ?ETA: I'm sure people reading the thread can come to their own conclusions about who, if anybody, is trolling here.?

I actually don?t think most people are that stupid. And quite clearly see you are the one causing all this here. Please just stop. It?s boring.

Louisa.

People can draw their own conclusions from your posts (in two forum names) and mine (in the same name for oh, maybe a decade or more).

All they have to do is click on our names. Assuming your previous name of Louisa is still available to be clicked on.

Many people on here know me in real life.

I'm getting quite tired of this.

Sue Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> People can draw their own conclusions from your

> posts (in two forum names) and mine (in the same

> name for oh, maybe a decade or more).

>

> All they have to do is click on our names.

> Assuming your previous name of Louisa is still

> available to be clicked on.

>

> Many people on here know me in real life.

>

> I'm getting quite tired of this.

As you well know, I was on this forum under the same name for in excess of 11 years. And I invite people who don?t know us to click on our forum history.

Just because some people may know you outside of the forum means what exactly? Do you get extra browning points for that? Strange comment.

Ditto I am tired of this too. Tired of you chasing down my every comment, despite starting it all by insinuating I was more qualified at noticing trolling, a blatant and unnecessary intervention earlier in the thread, which I can only assume was a way of engineering this current engagement between us.

I?ll let you have the last word, if that?s what you want. I?m done.

Louisa.

Peckhampam Wrote:

> Halleujah. I am happy to believe that in real

> life you are both very nice people. But on the

> EDF you can both be a pain

Sorry.

I asked what I thought was a reasonable question (as I didn't think the OP was trolling) and it kicked off from there.

I clearly get wound up too easily.

I will try not to do it again. Sorry if I've been a pain.

snoopy17 Wrote:

> How do you get rid of them I had four in my garden

> at 3am, I never knew foxes could jump over brick

> walls, I know cats don't like lemon smells does

> anyone know what foxes are scared of?

Foxhounds