Meet New People In East Dulwich

Javz83

Great night, haven't quite recovered yet! All was worth it as we met some really fab people and had a great laugh. So Charlie,Sara-Jane thank you for the reminder that I did offer (after the second Sambuca) to arrange the next get together. Charlie has proven to be a tough act to follow but I'll give it a shot!!!

Be great to get everyone together again. I'll keep you all posted.

Martin & Ben xx

HI!,

my name is Eleonora and I'm 21 years old. I live in East Dulwich just from one month and I should like to meet new people, better if they are twenties. I've found a lot of maniacs, perverts, but I know that there isn't only this kind of people... I don't want to be disappointed about this thought, so please help me to find someone or a group of my age. THANK YOU PREVIOUSLY!

Hello all, just to say a (slightly belated - sorry...) thank you to Charlie for organising Saturday, it was great fun and brilliant to meet you all. It felt slightly less brilliant when working at 10am on Sunday, but never mind! Looking forward to the next one. Martin, shout if you want any help organising.

Clare x

Hey all, well March is proving difficult for people's availability, so to keep the good times flowing I'm suggesting that the next 'gathering' be on SATURDAY 22ND FEBRUARY @ 7:30 @ THE GREAT EXHIBITION.

Be great to see you all there - bring yourselves, your housemates, other friends along - all are welcome!

If there's difficulty with this date just let me know....

See you all soon. Martin. Xx

Ps thanks Clare I may well need your help!!