After school nanny 2-3 days a week

Hi there,

We're looking for an after school nanny 2-3 afternoons a week. Home and school are in central East Dulwich and we're looking for someone who can collect the kids at 3.20 and look after them until 6pm on Mondays and Wednesdays, and possibly one other afternoon, which is negotiable.

We have two boys aged 9 and 6 who are fun-loving, happy and easy to look after kids. No need to supervise homework, we just need someone to spend a few hours playing with them and to serve a healthy tea.

There would be plenty of additional hours in terms of babysitting and holiday nannying, if that suited you.

Please get in touch if this sounds like you - thanks!

Hi poppy!

I?m a university student that will be home for the summer from June 27th!

I posted an ad on here the other day advertising childcare over the summer/ or anything before that!

I have a lot of experience and can provide references if needed

Thanks

Martha

Hi Poppy,

I?m 20 years old and a university student home for the summer and I?m available from within the next week or so. I have around 4 years of babysitting experience and have previously worked as a nanny for two families so have plenty of references and experiences. I hope to hear back from you.

Thank you, Jessica

Hi Middy, I would need help for 3 days a week (Mon-Tue-Wed). We live in ED and have an 8yo boy and a 5yo girl. They go to a local school and our house is in walking distance from the school. Are you still available? Would you like to meet/discuss?

Please let me know, I look forward to hearing back from you

thank you

Silvia

Archived