Autumn babies club (due Sept/Oct/Nov 2012)

Dear Autumn Babies Club....just wondering if you could help me? I am a student at the Tavistock and am doing a module on infant observation. I need to observe a baby weekly from birth for up to 1 -2 years (in ED or surrounding area). If you know anyone that might be interested in the experience of having their baby observed then please let me know ... i would be most appreciative!

you can pm for further info / discussion.

Many thanks

Dee

Hi Ladies

I'd love to join this group. My little girl Willow was due in October, but was born two months premature on August the 16th weighing a tiny teeny 3 pounds and 1 oz so although she was a summer baby she has some catching up to do! She is now almost 3 times the size of her birth weight but her corrected age is 7 weeks based on her original due date so I thought it would make more sense to join this group. As she came so early I didn't get a chance to go to antenatal classes as they were scheduled for after she was born so I'd love to meet new mums in the area. Appreciate I am a bit late joining in, when is the next meet up... ?

Sian and Willow x

Hi Sian, welcome!!!

These are the usual meet-up's

Monday 11am Bread of Life cafe (in the church near Dulwich library)

Tuesday 12noon Luca's on Lordship Lane (not sure if this is regular?)

Friday 3pm at Dulwich Park cafe

I probably wont be able to make the park tomorrow as am expecting some deliveries (and no idea what time they would turn up...) have a lovely weekend, everyone!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Caroline,

Congratulations! I also just had a second baby (10 October). I haven't made any of these meet ups yet although I do plan to! I have my eldest son on Mondays and Fridays so it's a bit tricky....If you or anyone else is keen I would be up for meeting at Lucas cafe tomorrow. 12 noon is good or could do earlier in morning if easier?

Let me know,

Amy.

Hi Caroline and Amy

I had my 2nd baby in mid November and although I have made a couple of meet ups I've not been organised enough to make anything regularly, so am now trying to get out a bit more with my two, so would be up for meeting up tomorrow as well. We are going to diddi dance tomorrow 11-12 but could be at Luca's for about 12.15 if that would work? Would have my toddler with me too...but hopefully she'll be in cooperative mood :o)

Helen

Ooh sounds good! Mum is looking after my 2 year old tomorrow, but would love to come with the babe and meet up with you both. 12.15 is fine with me, I think, just need to double check the baby clinic weighing times for tomorrow, and hopefully and fit round this. Would it be ok to confirm first thing in the morn?

Caroline

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

I was just wondering if these meet ups were still happening or if anything else is planned? I had my 2nd baby early Nov and would love to go out a bit more with the two of them but might be tricky for the cafe meets, are they okay for a baby and lively 21/2 yr old? Would love to tag along - been meaning to join this group for yonks!

Hopefully meet some of you soon

Sandra

• 2 weeks later...

Hello

I'm woefully late to the party having had my second baby in November, but being new to area would love to meet some locals :-) I'm not able to make the next couple of Monday meet ups at Bread of Life so was wondering do people still meet at Lucas on tuesdays, if so would be great to come and say hi if poss..

Hello autumn babies mums,

sorry to intrude but we thought you might be intersted in a Nearly New Sale we are having this Saturday, 9th Feb, 11.30-3.30. There will be lots of good quality clothes (inc good brands), toys, equipment, books, etc as well as cakes by a professional!

It is in a private house at 24 Sansom Street, se5 7re.

Hope to see you there.