Curry Club - Thursday 7 March 2019 - venue TBC

Michael Palaeologus

*Sharp intake of breath*

*Points quivering finger*

"AN INTERLOPER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

:)

It was OK. Service was rather slow, we had booked a table for 8 so they knew how many of there were coming so waiting an hour for the starter was a little frustrating. When we got in there it was cold, a heater was put on but it took some time to become anywhere near comfortable.

The food was plentiful and quite good. Not the best on the Lane but quite good. Swadesh gave us free mineral water and we all got a free digestif. We had 2 courses and drinks which included 2 bottles of Rose (you know who you are ...) and bottled beer. All of this came to ?22 a head including a tip. So, good value.

Food was coming out of the kitchen but that was for delivery. Perhaps they do more delivery than dine in as they are that little bit further up the Lane?

Thanks

Oh dear that's bad about the wait and lack of heat.

I think they do do mostly delivery because as you say they are a bit off the beaten track.

Interested to know where you prefer the food? All a matter of personal taste and who is cooking, I know. Plus unfairly if you have one or two bad or so so experiences you tend not to go back. When I say you I am talking generally, obviously!

Then I will leave the thread and never darken its doors again (probably) :)

Only seconding what Mike said. Chicken Tikka turned up in a bowl and was luke warm. Normally you get them sizzling with onions straight from the tandoor oven. Anyway the people more than made up for it. This is one of the best things to come out of the forum. Massive thanks to Mike for organising every single month. A great night! See you at the next one :)

• 2 weeks later...