Cd to borrow for funeral

karen1

Not many churches/crematoriums are that IT savvy Hugs ;-)

Karen, if you can't get a cd from a forumite, you could always try the local library, according to their blurb...

The library contains a comprehensive collection of music cds, including the largest collection of classical cds in Southwark, as well as the borough's collection of music scores.

Sorry for your loss Karen.

I have Eva Cassidy singing It's a Wonderful World if you would like it. It's a beautiful song and a good choice. Listen to it online if you like and let me know if you want to borrow. I'm around at the weekend.

have you tried your funeral director? When my Mum died the FD asked whether we wanted to bring our own CDs or have them provide the music as they had a large collection of CDs to play at the chapel. We decided on 3 pieces of music by my mum's favourite singers and provided the Cds ourselves ( Bridge over troubled water Simon & Garfunkel,

Bring him home from Les Mis Michael Ball and Time to say Good Bye -Russell Watson and Hailey Wesmera)

I'd rather choose the CD myself than trust the funeral director. Went to a funeral recently where the directors played the wrong piece completely, cue nervous looking around and shuffling. If you want it to be what you want, find it yourself.

Crematoriums have ipods and CD players. At least, every one I have worked in.

Some also have their own libraries of stuff as well.

Looks like DJKillaQueen has sorted this, so thanks to her.

The lady who is the Crem Assistant at Honor Oak did the iPod music for me last week, and happens to be a neighbour and I think a member of this forum now.

And like everyone else has said, I am sorry for your loss.