Badminton anyone???

giddygecko

So we have

Mogs

David Mc - Lift

Deemariekay

Thunderchild - No Lift

Millsa - Lift

so looks like we have enough for doubles and a good rotation, I can only book the Camberwell Courts a week in advance so will be making the booking on Saturday - We usually start at 10am for an hour the Camber Leisure Centre is on Artichoke Place I think!

Just wanting a quick check of numbers for tomorrow

Davidmc

Mogs

Mr Mogs

millsa

Thunderchild

Deemariekay

If anyone else would like to join I will organise another court as I think they have one available

Was really good fun. Lovely to meet you Thunderchild and Deemariekay. TC - Mogs told me afterwards that I smacked you in the face with a shuttlecock. I was mortified! If I'd realised at the time, I'd have apologised - but I didn't, so please accept a belated one? Sorry!

Edited to say I can make it next Saturday as well.

• 3 weeks later...

I've booked the badminton court for this Saturday at Camberwell - it's an early one due to the lack of space so it's 9am - 10am

So far we have Thunderchild,Deemariekay, Mogs & Mr Mogs - Anyone else is welcome

can anyone join in? love badminton, im kinda ok, my friends arent the follow through kinda people so things fall apart added to that they dont really like badminton =] so hopefully i can fit in here, i live in camberwell, so easy for me to get there, oh yea im 17...just incase