Bob Buzzard

Help-Ma-Boab Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I'm wondering what Bob is considering for

> Christmas dinner this year? No doubt we will soon

> find out.

>

> Ptarmigan is very popular I hear.

Ah Christmas, yes sorted already, my brother (who lives on CPR) has booked for us to go to the Crown & Greyhound in DV for Christmas dinner - so no pork medallions this year.

Just had a thought - my neighbours probably have a mortgage on their house, hence whey they won?t sell me their garden, but I could offer to pay off their mortgage (I bet it?s only small like 2-300K or so) and as part of the deal I?d also annex their garden (I?d leave them with a patio / decking no area). I?ll try and doorstep them in the morning with my new proposal.

You are obviously a man of means Bob and your efforts to satisfy Mrs Bob?s desires are to be commended. So far be it for me to advise you how to spend your money.

However, have you considered going ?high-tech? and buying some virtual reality goggles? On Monday Mrs Bob could survey the Grand Canyon from your loft. Tuesday, while enjoying a cuppa in your side extension she could be monitoring the surf on Bondi Beach and Wednesday, enjoying the sights and sounds of the Amazon Rain Forest from the safety of your conservatory. And so on. Just a thought.

keano77 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> You are obviously a man of means Bob and your

> efforts to satisfy Mrs Bob?s desires are to be

> commended. So far be it for me to advise you how

> to spend your money.

>

> However, have you considered going ?high-tech? and

> buying some virtual reality goggles? On Monday Mrs

> Bob could survey the Grand Canyon from your loft.

> Tuesday, while enjoying a cuppa in your side

> extension she could be monitoring the surf on

> Bondi Beach and Wednesday, enjoying the sights and

> sounds of the Amazon Rain Forest from the safety

> of your conservatory. And so on. Just a thought.

I like the idea but Mrs Bob is a bit of a technophobe.