dulwich plumbing and heating

LordLane

We used Daniel at dulwich plumbing and heating when we had a burst pipe on a saturday afternoon, he sorted it out within two hours, and it was a bad leak and was a good price and very professional.

His number is 07852 757654

• 4 weeks later...
Also would like to recommend Daniel and his brother of Dulwich Plumbing and Heating (07879 220447). They installed new shower and new kitchen tap for me efficiently and checked out the boiler. Reasonably priced and came out quickly. Would use them again.

just got the bathroom done by Dulwich Plumbing and heating, guys came on time, got the job done and the price is exceptionally good for the work. Always reliable, if anyone need to get any plumbing and heating job done, then Dulwich Plumbing and heating are the good ones.

contact Daniel on 07879220447

Daniel and his brother from Dulwich Plumbing and Heating helped us with a broken loo, they came out to us the same day and returned to fix the problem a couple of days later. Very efficient and friendly, I'll be using them again for any other plumbing issues.

• 2 weeks later...

Highly recommended - called them yesterday morning and they were able to come that afternoon, buy the part and fix the problem there and then. Very efficient.Can't ask for more than that. Will definitely be using them again.

Daniel 0787922047

Our shower broke - water pouring out from around the box. I texted Daniel in the evening. He called straight back and came the next day. He quickly identified the broken part and helped me order a replacement for just a few quid online. It arrived the next day and he came back promptly to fit it. Daniel even put in a few extra washers around the hose to make the seal better.

Excellent service, very reasonable, even offered good advice for getting newborns to sleep!

Highly recommended - use him!

Daniel - 07879220447

Texted Daniel on the back of a few recommends from this thread. Daniel returned my text with a call within minutes and came round next day to fix my leaking sink. Very impressed with the speedy response and not too expensive either.

Can't recommend them enough and will definitely be using them again.

Daniel

Dulwich Plumbing and Heating

07879 220 447

I used them aswell - would use again.

As has been mentioned the firm also does gas work & testing on boilers (corgi registered)which they were able to do the same day as fixing the initial plumbing problem.

Contact as above. Regards

I can also very strongly recommend Dulwich Plumbing and heating.

I have used them twice now, once for plumbing and last week for a Gas safety check.

They are extremely friendly, very speedy and not expensive. In fact he offered to come the next day.

Will definitely use them in the future.

I used them for a house I am buying and the estate agent was so impressed with their efficiency and friendliness she kept their card.

Daniel

Daniel

07879 220 447

We would also highly recommend Daniel and his colleague/brother.

My girlfriend and I have recently bought a flat in the area and, having had a washing machine delivered, needed someone who could plumb it in as soon as possible.

As a result of the very positive feedback on this forum, we decided that Daniel was a safe bet - and we were not disappointed!

Daniel and his brother arrived within a couple of hours of our call, got the washing machine up and running in 15 minutes (a job that the delivery men could not do due to complications) and took the time to explain how everything works.

They were both very friendly and professional, as well as reasonably priced. We would definitely use them again - in fact, they're coming over this week to discuss the replacement of our boiler. :)

Contact details:-

Daniel

07879 220 447

I also recommend Dulwich Plumbing and Heating - had a leaking the day before going on holiday, called them in the morning and had the job done in the afternoon. Quick, professional and friendly service.

Will definitely use them in the future.

I would also like to recommend Daniel. I had a leak in my kitchen and had to phone him on Sunday morning. He came round the next day and fixed the problem. Not too expensive and reliable. I would definitely use him again.

I would also like to recommend Dulwich Plumbing and Heating. Daniel and his brother came round to fix a leak and were very friendly and professional. Good value and efficient, I'd definitely use them again.

we were recommended Mick by a builder friend as we needed a new boiler and new radiators put in. he was excellent; qualified, reliable, prompt and all was smooth sailing. moreover charges were very reasonable. i could not recommend more highly and would definitely use his services again. Mick's mobile number is 07739 224122 and he lives locally in East Dulwich.

Archived