dulwich plumbing and heating

LordLane

hi this is Daniel from Dulwich Plumbing & Heating.

thanks Lowlander for your message and bringing

this issue to our attention. just to clarify, we have a Gas Safe Registered Engineer as part of our team. His name is Dave Harding and his gas safe registration number is 185360. you can find him om the gas safe register online under SW8 gas heating & plumbing. his address is 170 Andrews Place SW8 4RA. If you wish to speak to him his number is 07511422611.

thanks,Dan.

Thanks Daniel, to set the record straight - neither you nor Dulwich Plumbing and Heating are registered Gas Safe.

To say that you personally are is misleading and illegal.

You should just have been open about it and said you sub-contract out any gas related work to a Gas Safe registered engineer from the beginning...

(For what it's worth, I only want a new bath and sink installed, which doesn't need a Gas Safe engineer, but I can't have any faith in someone who deliberately misleads).

A second recommendation for Daniel and Chris (07879 220447). They promptly fitted some new piping and repaired a leaking joint at a reasonable cost, and also returned the next day (without charge) to sort out some air trapped in the system. Will definitely use again.

Dulwich Plumbing and Heating are EXCELLENT

They are both really lovely guys and genuine. They were recommended to me by some friends that have had work done and they were very impressed. So i called them to have a boiler installed and radiators they have done a excellent job and also gave me a gas safety certificate thankyou guys for all the good work you have done much appreciated will be recomending you to other people too. x

Terrific service and a very happy customer after calling on Dan and his team to sort out some tap and toilet repairs. The service was prompt, friendly and above all reliable - plus a smile thrown in too! The highest praise and recommendation to Daniel and Chris on 07879 220 447.

Daniel and his colleague Chris where FANTASTIC!!! Sorted out a leaky bath and a very sorry looking basin. They were very honest and quick to respond. We had been told that the pannel around our bath would have to be ripped out to fix the problem, got these guys round and they said that was rubbish and told us the real issue. They have saved us money and time. Very tidy workers and reasonable cost. I highly recommend them. Daniel's No:07879220447

Had the guys from Dulwich Plumbing and Heating out twice to sort a boiler which keeps cutting out, despite the fact it had sorted itself out each time they arrived they were friendly, patient and very happy to help, even cheerfully sorting out little unrelated niggles which I'd mentioned. Would not hesitate to call them again should we have a problem (which is pretty inevitable given the state of our boiler) and heartily recommend giving Daniel a call 07879 220447

Predictably(!) - another recommendation for Daniel and Chris. Daniel was quick to return my call, said that he was available at the first date/time I mentioned. He and Chris arrived on time, got on the with job quickly, charged me reasonably and proactively fixed another small problem they spotted, without an additional charge. They'll be the first people I call the next time I need a plumber.

Pickle Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I'm sure all these recommendations are genuine,

> but it does seem strange to see so many people

> registering solely to recommend these guys. Are

> the company asking people to do it?

Yes, according to a previous poster. However I tend to trust more, posts by people who have been on here a while. It doesn't mean the others aren't genuine but you can't really tell. Same applies to older posters but I would feel more comfortable with their recommendations than first time posters.

Archived