dulwich plumbing and heating

LordLane

Faffy, Daniel & Co. ask specifically at the end of a job -- If you like us, please go to the EDF and say a good word about us.

My recollection (this was a few months back) is that my partner took up this request and did the needful. First-time poster, Daniel praiser. But if I'd been the one asked, I'd have praised Daniel too, and Lord knows I post on here about everything and anything and rather too often.

Maybe the situation is analogous to that of the child who only at four said his first words -- The soup's cold. His mother -- Oh, darling, you can talk! The lad -- Of course I can talk, woman. Don't be daft. -- But then why haven't you said anything before? -- Until now everything was fine.

If you've never had an occasion to post on the EDF till Daniel asks you to, you'll be a first-time poster. With an encomium for Daniel. How about that!

I would strongly advise anyone NOT to use Dulwich Plumbing and Heating. Daniel comes across as a nice guy but he is inexperienced, uses cheap short cuts and is extremely pushy in getting people to write recommendations on this forum, which is why he has so many. His poor workmanship resulted in 2 large leaks through my newly plastered dining room ceiling. The first time it happened, he was actually at the property and didn't have the courtesy to let me know or apologies. I just came home from work and saw the huge damp patch on the ceiling. He also left half eaten burgers and chips on the floor for me to clear up as well as black radiator water sprayed all over my newly wallpapered walls (see photo) I have had to spend at least an additional ?500 in putting right the mess he made of my property and the plumbers that did the work asked me whether he was actually qualified because his work was of such a poor standard. The whole job was a disaster from start to finish and I still feel angry to think that I payed him what I did after constant pestering from him.

Daniel came out at short notice to fix our boiler recently on the property we let out. He got it going quickly and was very Knowledgable. Subsequently we found out while he was there that the water was not working correctly, again he resolved efficiently. He has also fixed a new shower for us and used his network of tradesman to fix the tiling around the new shower. I found him personable and efficient and went the "extra mile" for us in resolving the problems we had. Would definitely use him again.

Hi - in case anyone's come to this thread looking for other plumber options, I just wanted to recommend Yen Lin Chong. He came to me recommended by another site and I guess I took a risk not knowing how good his work would be. Happily I can whole-heartedly recommend Yen Lin. I needed an old radiator removed and a new one fitted plus an outdoor tap fitted and he was excellent. Reasonably priced, efficient, hardworking and very polite and considerate (he was happy to come on a Saturday to fit in with my schedule). His number is 07798 530265, email [email protected], www.londonplumber.biz. Would definitely use again.

Very satisfied,bad leak under sink so called Dulwich plumbing heating which I've used previously and they were once again brilliant,came quick and finished works very well and price was also very good. Definitely recommend and will use again. Sad to see people trying to put good honest companies down on this site.

Daniel came out to fix a leaking inlet valve for my toilet cistern on Friday. I've used him and his associates three-four times now.

The result was that the job was done as promised, to the agreed price, and with a receipted part.

I'm no new member and have no problem with being reminded by Daniel to post on this thread. It shows he's hungry. That's good in my books.

Interesting re those complaining about his using subcontractors. Lots of tradesmen do so. Including every one of the others I use.

Daniel knows I commission others. Some won't come out for small jobs. I am happy with the service I get from him, and am very clear with him (indeed everyone) about what I'm buying before I commission it.

Good luck!

I echo the above recommendation. Daniel has done about 3 jobs for us now and he just gets in gets the job done and quotes a fair price. He did a shower for us a few months backs and we had an issue with a part which was faulty. He followed the issue up with the plumbers merchant and got us the refund. Definitely going the extra mile. Would thoroughly recommend.

Hi I would like to echo all these positive comments. Daniel has fixed a leaking tap for us. He came around 45 mins after I called, was polite, friendly and professional. I would highly recommend him

Thx

Jessica

Archived