ikea bathroom cabinets (having trouble knowing where to post)

number 2

we're just about to do a bathroom refit. i really want a bathroom cabinet for storage underneath the sink. i've scoured the internet and the only one that i can find that i think will suit us/our house/what we're wanting for our new bathroom is this http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/S49903111/ only problem is that it's from ikea. we've bought a number of chests of drawers from there before (all cheaper lines, it has to be said) and they've all disintegrated after a couple of years. we went to have a look yesterday and my other half started raising concerns about previous stuff we've bought. we also have an ikea kitchen and the drawers in there are doing great so far. does anyone have anything similar from ikea and how are they holding up? thanks

The flat we bought had an ikea bathroom sink, cabinets etc. and the top surface did bubble and peel off a bit around the edges. It wasn't the same range and the ventilation wasn't good so that doesn't mean the one you're looking at won't work well.

• 2 months later...