Santos Rubbish Clearance Service

micah627

Dear all,

We are a rubbish clearance company based in ED. We collect and dispose commercial and residential waste efficiently and quickly. Where possible, we try to recycle or reuse anything we can.

Our services includes clearing of builders waste, house clearance, flat clearance, garden waste removal, old furnitures, soil, rubbles, old kitchen and bath and anything else.

We are locally based, available 24/7, waste disposal service at a time convenient to you at a competitive price. We are fully licensed by the Environment Agency.

Please call us on our numbers, 07789904959 07561589445.

Many thanks!

Santos

I found Santos' number on the forum this morning. I spoke to him this afternoon to get a quote to clear 10 bags of rubble which have been sitting round the back of my house for ages. He said he could come in a couple of hours. He turned up when he said he would, charged a very reasonable ?65 to lug all the heavy bags round to his van, and was very kind and helpful. I would highly recommend Santos to anyone needing a friendly, efficient local rubbish clearance service. Thanks Santos!

• 3 months later...
I used Santos today to remove an old bathroom suite. He was great. Kept me in the loop about when he would be arriving and managed to move it all without any fuss. All at a very reasonable cost (which he reduced as my old bath was stolen from the street before he arrived!) I'd definitely recommend him and use him again in the future.

• 2 weeks later...
Would like to add our praises for Santos. Cleared lots of cardboard, garden rubbish, and all sorts of other stuff for us last week. Given we live in a flat and have limited bin capacity, this was a huge help and amounted to about 12 bags worth! Thanks.

• 7 months later...
I would also highly recommend Santos. lovely guy and reasonably priced too. He cleared some rubbish from our garden in Penge which was left by the previous owners when we moved in and did a great job, no fuss!

• 2 weeks later...
I would like to very much recommend Santos and his services. He cleared our front garden this Saturday of building works and old carpets. Popped over on Friday eve as arranged gave me a very reasonable quote of 60 to clear and arrived the next morning, bang on time. All done quickly and with no fuss. Will definitely be using Santos again, very personable and polite. Thank you Santos!

• 3 weeks later...

Many thanks to Melbournegroover, PeterD, MissMM, Imogena, mungo, rosa123, hendricks,shorthair and to everyone who used our rubbish collection services. We will continue to provide you with a service worth recommending and thus, as stated in our company motto, we will keep on "making everyone happy!"

Santos man and van/rubbish collection service

Archived