American expat moms?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi everyone,

just thought i would forward this link in case anyone has forgotten to get their absentee ballot but still wants to vote

https://www.overseasvotefoundation.org/vote/home.htm?utm_source=getresponse&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=midyearcheckin&utm_content=Voter+Alert%3A+Last+Minute+Ballot+News+and+Assistance

if the link doesnt work, just go to www.overseasvotefoundation.org.

My first presidential election here i had no idea how long the turn around time from requesting the ballot to actually receiving it was. I ended up going to the embassy with hours to spare. Hoping to save someone from my past mistake. I think most states now let you print out a ballot - the ovf website above will break it all out for you.

hope everyone is well. looks like we're missing a doosy of an election season.

• 1 month later...

Hi ladies,

I was wondering if any of you have gotten their UK passport and had to go for the interview beforehand. I became a UK citizen over the summer, applied for the UK passport and will have my interview in a few weeks. I'm a bit nervous, not sure if its because i'm 33 weeks pregnant, and knowing what types of questions they ask would calm me a bit.

Happy to share my experiences thus far if anyone else is going thru it.

cheers,

K

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

I'm 35 weeks pregnant with baby number one and would love to meet some other American moms! I've been in London for 8 years now, originally from CT. I know it's busy with the holidays coming up but if anyone's around over the next month or so it would be great to meet for a coffee.

Nat x

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Superbowl...

Last year a few people tried to get pubs to show it but it did not work out.

We do get the via GamePass to get game online, but do not have a large home. If anyone wants to host, we can/will get the game online (can then hook up to a TV)...kid arrangements to be figured out after the fact,,,