New website for pregnant and new mums

I just wanted to let you all know about this new website created by a great friend of mine. See below what she says but basically her father is a top Obstetrician and if you have any questions re conceiving, being pregnant etc etc he will answer anything that you ask. There are also some great facts and stories to help you through everything that you may be going through.

Please please take a look and don't hesitate to comment on anything that you may think she should add. If you like it please please like on Facebook and spread the word to your friends.

Thanks, Sally

http://doctoranddaughter.co.uk/

If you are pregnant, you are probably excited and delighted, but with a million questions to ask!

How will my baby develop? What food should I avoid? How much exercise can I do? What kind of labour am I likely to have? What is it like to have a Caesarean Section? What do I need to buy for the baby?

Googling will give you answers - but are they from reliable sources - or just anecdotal opinions?

How would you like to have access to a top Obstetrician who has delivered thousands of babies at the best London Hospitals, who could answer all of these questions for you? During my pregnancy I was lucky enough to have access to this service, as that top Obstetrician is my Father!

So now, together, we have developed a website for you. Our exclusive, �Ask the Doctor� facility offers you the opportunity to ask us your pregnancy-related questions, whilst our detailed but simple site will provide you with expert advice for every stage in your pregnancy.

Hi DOD - it's not my dad but my mates but no he doesn't. There's no charge at all. They both just want to get the facts out there rather than future/new mothers getting confused. Great resource - my birth story is even on there :)

My friend is looking for an unexpected home birth story for her "How to delivery your baby at home in an emergency" section

If anyone has gone through this and would like to write about it she would love to hear from you

Let me know and I'll forward her email address to you