Road rage in Tyrell Rd.

To the young woman learning to drive with the ?Red? driving school. You stopped at the junction of Tyrell Rd. and Hindman Rd. tonight at about 8.15pm. I must have seemed to be suffering road rage as you sat blocking the junction on the instruction of your driving instructor. I had to get past and get home to the toilet otherwise I would have had a wee accident. I was not angry with you and your instructor was at fault for blocking the junction. I am sorry if you were upset or thought I was just being horrible, I had terrible gut pains and couldn?t wait for him to end his chat, he should have made you park across the road freeing up the junction, and I hope you aren?t fazed by my action, please try and understand why I had to get past.

Wee Dougal.

All new cars should be fitted with a flashing brown light and 'raspberry' siren to alert other roasd users when such a calamity is in the offing - it wouldn't be confused with an emergency vehicle and it would help prevent road rage and facilitate a more courteous and understanding relationship between the city's thousands of motorists:

"No, no, let him go. He's got his brown light on, he needs to pass more than I do the poor chap."

Many thanks for all your kind posts and PM?s. I made it with about three tenth?s of a second to go. I was doubled over with gut cramp but my old mothers Acorn stair chair saved the day. And always remember, never put off going to the toilet when you have a car journey ahead of you, especially during the Olympics. Cheers Wee Dougal.