How to prop yourself up in bed

Sue

Alan Medic Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Do some research...??..

>

> https://asleepywolf.com/pillows/specific/best-read

> ing-pillows/

Thanks for that. I did do quite a bit of research.

Some of the stuff on Amazon had quite bad reviews, and some other stuff I found was way too expensive.

But I will have a look at the things in that article in case they are different ones, thanks.

Sue I have one of those adjustable back rest jobbies that TE44 posted .You're welcome to borrow it to see if it suits .

I have to sleep sitting up and use lots of pillows with one of these either side https://www.amazon.co.uk/Medipaq-Half-Memory-Cushion-Pillow/dp/B00GUINTC2/ref=pd_sbs_201_img_0/258-3032200-2664623?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B00GUINTC2&pd_rd_r=6a444c7c-cee1-44d0-875c-56577b086041&pd_rd_w=jF1Lp&pd_rd_wg=ubHUd&pf_rd_p=e44592b5-e56d-44c2-a4f9-dbdc09b29395&pf_rd_r=7ARSYXDMMXGMVBR6P8DF&psc=1&refRID=7ARSYXDMMXGMVBR6P8DF

they are the business ,just the right density .

A lot of people fold a duvet into four .

intexasatthe moment Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Sue I have one of those adjustable back rest

> jobbies that TE44 posted .You're welcome to borrow

> it to see if it suits .

>

Oh, that's very very kind of you - I'll PM you!

For anybody else interested, the adjustable backrest from the Amazon link above seems excellent (InTexas kindly lent me one to try).

Sturdy, quite lightweight, doesn't slip about on the bed, and less than twenty pounds (couldn't find it cheaper elsewhere, though of course I will have to buy something else to get free delivery grrrr).

It is quite large, but provided I can find somewhere to store it when not in use, I will be buying one!

The cushions are fine but the backrest definitely gives more support.

ETA: The backrest fits under the bed when folded! Hurrah!!