Time to start cooking

DulwichFox

My husband ordered a rotisserie oven (we've got the last one from this list: https://www.justinscafe.com/best-rotisserie-oven/). It makes my cooking much faster and easier. My favourite thing to make in it is a blackened Cajun chicken. I just rub two pounds of boneless, skinless chicken breasts with a tablespoon of Cajun seasoning, toss them in the air fryer, flip the breasts halfway through, and after about 30 minutes, the chicken is done. The chicken comes out moist and delicious.

fishbiscuits Wrote:

-------------------

> KidKruger Wrote:

> -----------------

> but sometimes a bit of curry house

> comfort food is desired.

>

> Never a truer word spoken.

And for such a need it seems there's even a book.

Indian Restaurant Curry at Home Volume 1: Misty Ricardo's Curry Kitchen Kindle Edition.

by Richard Sayce is among today's Kindle daily deals for 99p at https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B079WJSNWZ/

• 3 weeks later...
Oh, I just love watching these recipe videos. They insanely inspire me to start cooking for my family. I do not work, I am an ordinary housewife and sometimes I get very tired of cooking, cleaning, washing, and other household chores. So sometimes, when the whole family is at home and I need to urgently prepare lunch or dinner, I just start to watch these videos with delicious recipes. It makes my life very easy. I watch them on YouTube and Instagram. By the way, I started my own channel with recipes on Instagram and have already used the cheat views to make the channel more popular. I found the site when I was googling how to buy views on Instagram.

How did the onion bhajees turn out malumbu ?

malumbu Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Doing Latifs's bharjees. And later on recipe from

> yesterday's Saturday kitchen. Yesterday I used

> mint for cooking, and it was a revelation

> (normally in drinks and the odd salad).

They are very different to how I made them before and have eggs, potatoes and green peppers in them. I'd normally just mix gram flour, rice flower, onions and some spices and a bit of water. They are also quite wet so have to be deep fried which I tend not to do. Made some more yesterday but just threw ingredients in eg aswan and fenugreek seeds. Hadn't realised before but these are the smells from the Asian grocers of my youth. But hey nice to experiment and supermarket bhajees are so bland and flabby.

Here's fifty chutneys to go with your papads, idlis, dosas, bhajees, samosas, uttapams and other chaat snacks. Only done two so far. https://www.vegrecipesofindia.com/chutney-recipes-indian-chutney-recipe/

Is that an echo!

Very nice thanks. Much more complex flavours than the usual supermarket ones, less flabby too.

But do indulge me next time when I share my experience. I assume that this was a genuine ask. IF not you are not a messiah you are a very naughty boy/girl.

• 2 years later...