Newborn volunteer clients needed with babies 0-12 weeks of age!

LuciaK

Hi everyone,

Hope you?re all doing well! I?m currently training to become a international baby and sleep training consultant (after working with babies for the past 24 years as a newborn and infant nanny) and I need to find volunteer practice clients who have babies between 0-12 weeks old. You will have the opportunity to get professional advice from very senior sleep coaches, who oversea all my work and any advice I give will have to be first approved by my mentor. I?m looking for mums who can commit to working with me for 1 week in a form of follow up emails or phone calls about the baby?s progress based on the advice I?ve given.

We will not be sleep training your baby, we will simply be implementing healthy sleep habits from the beginning, so that the baby becomes a good sleeper in the months and years to come. It?s important that only parents who are actually experiencing some issues with their baby (such as not settling after feeds or at night, not sleeping well at night or for naps, or who fall asleep being held or nursed and cry when put down in their crib, excessive crying etc etc) apply, as I can?t practice giving advice for a baby who is practically already a perfect sleeper :) Please contact me via email, briefly explaining the issues around your baby?s sleep, and then based on the information given, I will email you my phone number so we can set up a phone call for a more in depth chat, so I can take more notes, in order to write a sleep plan that is specifically tailored to yours and your baby?s needs. I?m very excited to start working with you and I?m sure you?ll enjoy the process as much as I will! Just don?t forget to apply ASAP since I only have 4 limited spaces and I?m sure they will go very quick!Thank you!

Lucia

Hi Lucia,

Would love to take you up on this offer as really struggling with our baby initiating sleep without a lot of help (both for naps and at night). I can?t see your email address in the post but can send you more details via PM or via email if you send it to me.

Thanks