Famous People Seen in the Co-op

nowittyname

edw Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I saw Paul McGann walking along Lordship Lane and

> Northcross Road a couple of weeks ago.

Ah, I thought I was going mad when I saw what I thought was Paul McGann going into Dulwich Leisure Centre the other day, maybe I am not after all!

danivanhoe Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I once saw Ray Mort eating in The Bishop - Ray is

> best known for his cameo role in Lovejoy. Couldn't

> believe he was just sat in the Bishop - he was

> obviously having a great evening and clearly

> splashing the cash.

>

> I also once saw Jack Nicholson looking at vintage

> stools on North Cross market.

I stepped on a vintage stool on the pavement on North cross road. I blame the dog owners.

• 3 weeks later...

britt eckland,once a bond girl,lives at the bottom of my street.se5 9ll.walks her dog in myatts park,florence and the machines grandparents live the next street to me,they were so nice to the children on trick or treat.

harold wilson grandaughter lives also the street,after all everyday people,just different jobs. i find myself saying hello to many tv actors and actresses near my home as we have an old pub,which is used for filming. i see there faces quite regular on t.v and forget and think i know them locally.lol

I have seen the fantastically gifted Richard Ayoade, comedian, actor, writer and director best known for 'The IT Crowd', 'Submarine' and the upcoming 'The Double' starring Mia Wasikowska and Jesse Eisenberg. He and his wife live in Gypsy Hill and often shop around Lordship Lane.

Also the action film director Pete Travis ('Vantage Point', 'Judge Dredd') lives near the Gowlett pub with his girlfriend and has often been seen catching the train from East Dulwich station.