Spring babies club (due Mar, Apr, May 2013)

Hello all and hi Rachael

Looks to be a scorcher on Thursday ... Might I suggest picnic in PR or if we are all feeling lazy, the Plough opposite dulwich library as then we could scoot to dulwich park after?

LOok forward to seeing a few of you

Jude x

Another week, another meet up? Looks to be a nice day... Plough again or PR park (cafe)... Or somewhere entirely new?

Off on holiday next week but when back will need to host a meet at ours now the builders have (almost) finished to say thank you for putting up with my tales of woe!

Jude x

Hi Jude,

I'm up for meeting today. I'm going Power Pramming in Dulwich Park first (if anyone fancies it?) so the Plough would work best for me.

Glad to hear that the builders have nearly finished!

Bex x

Hi Jude

I'm around too I think, I say think cos H a bit all over the place and if he sleeps here then I'll stay here...anyway..I'm on a temporary number and I'll text you from it now if you could text me if you make a plan xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and you Vic ?! Xxx

Hey! Injections sent our routine (ha such as it is) a bit screwy and so think going to try nap at home whilst I feverishly try and clear up the house! But Jess and I are aiming for meet after one somewhere bit closer to east dulwich /goose green ... Will post when know details

Sorry bex - hope power pramming good and why not come later if free? My number 07968416482

X

Hi Jude and all

Thank you so much for getting back to me.

Unfortunately I can't make today's Goose Green meet up :0( but will be there to meet you all next Thursday.

Hope you have a nice time in the sunshine.

Eve x