Spring babies club (due Mar, Apr, May 2013)

Hi Jude,

Congratulations for you baby girl! It's a lovely weather so I was up to go there, but I was not sure if anyone will be there, if you are going let me know, send me a text or something.

Take care,

Fernanda

Hi all,

a huge congratulations Jude! Look forward to meeting Maddie soon.

Unfortunately I won't be able to make the Clock house today as I have my Mum coming to stay. Due date on Saturday, so who knows maybe by next Thursday I'll have my little bundle too???

Take care and see you soon,

Gemma

07967 155 213

Ah congrats Jude! I hope you're all settling in well and Maddies big sister is being nice?

Sorry I wasn't around today, had a trip to bluewater to get a few last min buys and something nice to look forward to wearing in a few (!) weeks time! Hope you all had a nice sunny day!

Clare

Hi ladies, hope you've all had a lovely bank holiday weekend? Wondering if anyone is up for meeting with kids in tow at peckham rye 1 o'clock club tomorrow? We've got an appointment on lordship lane at 10am but hoping to waddle down there afterwards with my two year old son.

Weather is looking good too! Yay!

Clare

Ps any more new arrivals this week?

Hi all, I am going to brave it with my nearly three year old boy and my new baby boy...first day on my own. I will be the stressed looking mum with the baby in a petrol blue coloured bugaboo and my toddler riding on the buggy board!!! Hopefully it will all be as normal if we can get out of the house.

Congratulations Lesley! I was actually thinking about you today. Looking forward to meeting your little one! I am finally on maternity leave and plan to go on Thursday to the Clockhouse so will see you then and hopefully a few others? Have we agreed a new start time of 12 or still aiming for 11?

Hi there

Thank goodness you are finally on maternity leave Vic!

I am planning on coming on Thursday with Madeleine and 12 better for me too... Not sure why I said 11 in the first place!

There have been a few more arrivals and hope to see some / lots of you there

Jude x

Hi all,

I went there last Tuesday but I'm new to the here and could not find anyone from this group.

I was just wondering how can I find you, it was very busy Tuesday. Where normally do you meet up?

Let me know, it'd be lovely to meet you all.

take care,

Fernanda

Hi Fernanda

Tuesdays is either at Peckham rye cafe or the one o'clock club and not sure there was a meet this week

Thursdays is at the Clockhouse pub and think there are at least 2 or 3 going today

Harder yo recognise us now as less bumps! But I will be there with a yellow bugaboo (like many round here!!) and you have my number. 12ish to meet

Likely to be more next week as there have been few more babies recently

Hopefully see you there if I make it!

Jude x