Spring babies club (due Mar, Apr, May 2013)

I was sorry to miss the meet up today as I had planned to go... but then got a last minute case at work to do. Would much rather coffee in the park!

I really hope to make the next one - I am still working on and off until 12 April and we have also had to move temporarily back to North London whilst the worst of our building work is being done (terrible but predictable timing). Therefore not so easy for me to come over during the week although we are commuting with my daughter to her nursery in Peckham Rye!

How about another weekend date? Or can I suggest another meet up during the week, maybe Lordship Lane/Bellenden Road or even Crooked Well in Camberwell? I could do a day later next week?

Hope you are all well and look forward to coming back to South London (which now feels like home!)

Jude x

Hi Everyone

I'm so sorry not to have made the recent hook ups.

Hector is doing well and putting on weight as he should and sreaming the house down with colic. O.M.G.

Like the idea of a lordship land meeting as it's very near me! How about East Dulwich tavern? - it's roomy for prams and bumps..or......the caff in peckham rye as we all know it?

Shall I take lead ..? Are we after weekday or weekend? xxx

Jess x

Hi all, would be happy to meet up during the weekend and the week.

Jess, good to hear little Hector is doing well :)

Jude, perhaps we should go ahead organising a weekend meet up and a week one as well.

My due date is very near so I wont be organizing the meet ups and I'll join you as long as I can. If I'm not around at some point soon is that it could all be happening for me.

Look forward to see you all,

E x

Hello! I hope you're all well and getting excited now, if you've not popped already! :) I would love to catch up with everyone. I can do lunch time on weekdays (except Thursday) or weekends. How about this Friday at noon at the EDT?

Hello SBC:)

I'm hoping to come along on Friday with my 3 week old, Iona. It's still a bit of a mission leaving the house (or even getting myself together in the morning!) but will give it a good go! It'll be lovely to see/meet some of you then.

Suzie

Hi lovely mums to be

My name's Hollie and I'm a local mum with a 2 year old little boy. When I found out I was pregnant I was pretty terrified at the thought of giving birth, and on a friends recommendation did a HypnoBirthing course with my partner. It changed everything for me and I actually found myself enjoying every second of my pregnancy and feeling calm and confident - even excited - about the prospect of birthing my baby.

I went on to have the most wonderful birth experience and can only describe it as the most peaceful, calm and romantic experience of my life (really!). It was beyond all realms of what I though was possible, largely due to the way in which we in the western world are conditioned to believe that birth must be this excruciating and sometimes traumatic experience. My partner and I were equipped with simple but specific self-hypnosis techniques, along with breathing and massage techniques that made our birth an experience we could share and enjoy together.

Since having my son I have trained as a HypnoBirthing practitioner and have equipped many couples with the skills they need to have a calm and comfortable birth - the way birth should be. I run weekly classes at my home in East Dulwich which cost ?285 per couple for a 4 week course, including the accompanying book, CD and all class handouts, plus ongoing support for the rest of your pregnancy.

If anyone is due towards the end of May there's still time to enrol on my April HypnoBirthing course which starts on Wednesday 3rd April, 8.00-10.30pm. Please visit http://www.londonhypnobirthing.co.uk or email me at [email protected] for more information.

All the very best to you all for lovely births.

Hollie x

Hi lovely mums to be

My name's Hollie and I'm a local mum with a 2 year old little boy. When I found out I was pregnant I was pretty terrified at the thought of giving birth, and on a friends recommendation did a HypnoBirthing course with my partner. It changed everything for me and I actually found myself enjoying every second of my pregnancy and feeling calm and confident - even excited - about the prospect of birthing my baby.

I went on to have the most wonderful birth experience and can only describe it as the most peaceful, calm and romantic experience of my life (really!). It was beyond all realms of what I though was possible, largely due to the way in which we in the western world are conditioned to believe that birth must be this excruciating and sometimes traumatic experience. My partner and I were equipped with simple but specific self-hypnosis techniques, along with breathing and massage techniques that made our birth an experience we could share and enjoy together.

Since having my son I have trained as a HypnoBirthing practitioner and have equipped many couples with the skills they need to have a calm and comfortable birth - the way birth should be. I run weekly classes at my home in East Dulwich which cost ?285 per couple for a 4 week course, including the accompanying book, CD and all class handouts, plus ongoing support for the rest of your pregnancy.

If your baby is due at the end of May there's still time to attend my April course which starts on Wednesday 3rd April, 8.00-10.30pm. For more information visit http://www.londonhypnobirthing.co.uk or email me at [email protected]

All the very best to you all for lovely births.

Hollie x

Yes - that's noon this Friday at the East Dulwich Tavern.

Congratluations Suzie! I hope it's going well and that we can meet Iona on Friday.

Esther - hang in there, it would be great to catch up before you pop! :)

Hope to see a few of you then! As there are only a few people coming, please let everyone know in advance if you can't make it.

Vx

Hi there,

sorry to have been a bit absent from the thread: we have been housesitting back in Islington whilst the worst bit of our building work is done (we hope). I have found it a bit much commuting across. But i think I have to get my daughter to nursery tomorrow (in PR!) so will try to come along and catch up with those who are going.

Will be lovely to see you all

Jude x