Spring babies club (due Mar, Apr, May 2013)

Arghhh - really gutted we couldn't make it!! We had a plumbing emergency in the middle of the night (water from our marcerator started leaking into our downstairs bathroom via light fitting at 2am - lovely!!) So had to wait in all morning for someone to come and repair it only to be told they couldn't do it and someone else would need to come back Monday morning!!

Anyway - I hope you all had a lovely time, it would have been so great to finally meet you. Hopefully another meet up will be scheduled soon?!!

X

Hi

Lovely to meet some of you yesterday.

Sorry I didn't make the meet up today got really bogged down in house stuff.

Hope you had fun I will try and make the next one.

Sarah I am in Sydenham just off Kirkdale so v close to forest hill and up for meeting locally

Rach

So sorry I never made it to today's get together!! I'm afraid I completely passed out this afternoon (catching up on missed zeds from this last week) and only came to, slightly groggy, half an hour ago. Other half also currently passed out in front of the rugby ;)

Hope you had a lovely time. I'm now on maternity leave & so free for any daytime meet ups, if there are any planned? If not, I'd be happy to pop a date in the diary and see who's free?

Cheers

Suzie

Sorry I haven't made any of the meet ups since I met a couple of you in G&B. I think I am free on the 19th and 20th...on the tues 19th I can't do am as go to the one o'clock club in the hut next to the cafe in Peckham park...it isn't at one pm anymore but 10-12pm but the name has stuck from what it was before. Maybe some of you already go and we can say hi there. My little boy loves it as there's so much to do.

Katie

I might be able to pop in on the 19th if it's around lunch time - if that works for others?

On Saturday I also suggested to a few of the girls that we meet up next Sunday, Feb. 17th at 2.30pm. I have provisionally booked an area in the EDT. Please let me know if you can make it so that I can amend the numbers accordingly?

Great to meet so many of you on Saturday!

Hi Ladies

Sorry I was unable to make it on Saturday. we were out that morning and exhaustion had set in even though when the little man went down for a nap so did I. Feeling quite slug like these days!! Any other 2nd timers feel more tired this time around? Or maybe I just forget what it's like.

I won't be able to meet up on Sun but could possibly do the 19th depending on the time as my 3year old still naps in the afternoon & I'll only have 2 weeks to go...eeek! Hopefully I'll to meet some of you before the little one arrives!

P x

Hi everyone,

I hope you don't mind me jumping in at this point. I am expecting my first baby at the end of April (eeek!) and am keen to meet up with other mums-to-be in the local area. I live in East Dulwich off East Dulwich Grove. Unfortunately due to work I can only meet at weekends or on weekday evenings at the moment. Please let me know if anyone is able and keen to meet soon or if there is anything already arranged?

Many thanks and congratulations to all of you!

Bex x