Spring babies club (due Mar, Apr, May 2013)

Might be quite a few away on Easter weekend - we are, God help us!

But the following weekend? 6/7 April

And going forward, there was talk at the last meet of setting up a weekly, almost drop in, session on the same day/place... Maybe a Tuesday or midweek, maybe at the EDT... Easier for all of us with baby brain not to forget we thought. sound like a good plan?

Jude x

Hi everyone, I met some of you at the Victoria inn a few weeks ago. A few of you were due end of march so hope those of you who have produced already are doing ok, and those who are due any day have a good birth experience! I am now on maternity leave - hooray - and so am looking forward to meeting up with you again. I'm not due till end of April so hoping for plenty of time to rest before number 2 arrives. Weekday meet ups def better for me and I'm all for a regular drop in slot.

On another topic, has anyone found any daytime yoga sessions?

See you all soon, Jennie xx

Weekly drop in session on Tuesday sounds great to me. When everyone has had the babies I think there will definetly be many of us. I just wonder if there are enough of us that would regularly go right now. I'm due very soon (today!) so might not be able to make it for some time, but after I was settled with baby I would defenetly go. Tuesdays would be great for me.

Anyone else thinks Tuesdays is ok? And how many of us could start going there regularly?

E x

How child-friendly it it? I've never been in the day. Dulwich park cafe night work better for the 2nd and 3rd timers amongst us.

Or is there a good Tuesday drop-in playgroup we can all get to? If not, I'm happy to host a get together for those with toddlers/children from 9th April. I think I'm probably due last in the group, right at the end of May.

Hi everybody,

I've been totally rubbish at getting to meetups so far, but my little boy arrived on the 19th. I'm slowly shaking off midwives/inlaws/family etc and hope to get into some semblance of a 'normal' life soon...

My toddler is home from nursery on a Tuesday so somewhere to go would be brilliant, I had thought I might try Tumble at the Alrighton Centre on Tuesday mornings, but I haven't been there and don't know what its like. Its for over 2s but she is well able to handle herself. Ideally I'd like somewhere she could be self sufficient so I can chill with the newborn! Also my mil will have her on Tuesday mornings every now and again as well (not sure how this will work/how regular it will be).

Looking forward to meeting you all soon! Hope everybody is doing well.

Yup - we go to Tumble at the Albrighton centre now and again and it would def work for us. However not so sure it is a great meet up for those without a toddler to bring along (seems a bit of a shame to pay ?2 and make no use of the facilities - also no coffee on offer!)

I just phoned up and they are open during half-term, anyone up for meeting this coming Tuesday??

http://www.albrightoncommunitycentre.org/activities/under-5s-activities/

I would definitely be up for Albrighton tumble (never been) as it is very handy for my house and next week my daughter is on Easter hols from nursery so will need entertaining!

Going forward it ounces like it is less good or those without toddlers etc (or whose other children are in child are like me for much of th week) as no Cafe etc. I ave yet to get as far as Dulwuch park but sounds as if the cafe may be more suited?

Otherwise, I saw on another thread that a pub called the Clocktower is hoping to do drop in mum and baby sessions every morning which might be another option and nice and warm! Might try contacting them as they might be tempted to get on with setting it up if thought a regular group would come

Anyway hope to see people on Tuesday at whatever venue decided upon

Jennie - lovely to hear from you and I am practically on maternity leave and would love to pop by ... Or see you at a meet. Stillundecided re buggy!

Jude x

Supposed to be a rather nice day tomorrow so perhaps a meet up at the Dulwich park cafe is an idea! That way everyone who would like to join can join. I will be bringing a 2 year old and a 3 1/2 year old (oh joy!).

Can I suggest 10am or is that too early?

X

Hi all, i'm now 5 days overdue and in need of some distraction so unless anything happens in the next few hours which is highly unlikely, I will try and join you all as well at 11.30 today at Dulwich Park Cafe. Fi