Spring babies club (due Mar, Apr, May 2013)

Hi Dave,

Would be lovely to meet your wife Vivi, I am from Spain and moved last summer to West Dulwich, this is my first and due late March, so I guess we will have a few things in common. I go on Fridays to the Yoga classes in Push. I hope to meet her there or in a Spring Babies meet up.

Hi Fi,

I'm due 27th March!Good luck for the move to Dulwich and do join us in any of the meet ups or Yoga.

By the way, both Push Studios and Esph are quite good for both anti and post natal yoga and pilates.

Esther x

Hello Everyone,

I am due at the end of May for 2nd baby. My son will be 3 and half by then.

I have been looking for good Yoga classes to attend. I was using Shiva Rea DVD when I was with my first one and it was great. But this time I and would love to get out of the house and meet other local mum-to-be.

Hope to meet up some time!

Ann x

Nice to meet some of you on Wednesday.

All of a sudden it felt very real that I was going to have another baby! :)

Etta166, MM22, Iddi1981 and Izzybob suggested a daytime meet up with the second time round mums.

Of course first time mums that are around are welcome to join as well.

I am going to suggest

Thu 7th

Fri 8th

Mon 11th

We'll choose the one that everybody can do

We normally go to playgroups that are set up in spacious halls and kids can play and run around while mums have a coffee on the side but unfortunately all of them are around Forest Hill so I am not sure if it is convenient for most of you.

So can anyone suggest a location around East Dulwich?

I am definitely up for a second timers meet up.

We just moved in yesterday so am keen

to meet some local mums.

As i am in sydenham would be happy to meet in forest hill. East dulwich also fine - No idea about venues though -looking forward to getting to know all the child friendly places.

I work on Mondays so Thursday or Friday is best for me.

Rach

On Fridays we normally go to

Teddy Bear Toddlers

HTC, SE26 4EA

A weekly (During Term Time) parent and Toddler group for children aged 5 and under.

The space is great so is the selection of toys and other activities.

Tea and cake for adults and also fruit, cake and apple juice for little ones.

There is also a singing session.

There is a midwife from Lewisham Hospital that helps run it and she is there every Friday and she also runs a breastfeeding cafe locally.

It is a short drive from Dulwich or a 176 bus ride

But as I said, if location is not good we can meet somewhere else.

Hi there. Friday 8 is good for me and Teddy Bear Toddlers sounds good. I don't drive but could easily hop on the bus to come up.

Otherwise, there's the Victoria Inn on Bellenden Road which has its playroom or the 1 O'Clock Club on Peckham Rye (but the last time I went it was v crowded - good fun, but hard enough to have a chat and keep an eye on children with just two of us). I think Cheeky Cs on East Dulwich Grove also meets on a Friday - if so, that could be another option (big space, lots of toys and coffee!).

Happy to go wherever best for others and look forward to meeting you soon.

Hi all,

I would be really happy to meet with second (or third!) time mums - thanks for organising rougepamplemousse!

I could do any of those days - happy with the 8th at the mentioned location. (the only good alternative I could think of in Dulwich is Cheeky C's - but happy to try Teddy Bear Toddlers this time around!)

What time is it on for?

rougepamplemousse - parking on the actual green dale road can be a bit tricky. However there are usually some spots on the side streets such as Hillsboro road.

One thing - how will we recognise each other? it gets rather busy and most mothers there have a child around the age of 2!

Looking forward to seeing you all there - we will be nice and early as we come straight after school drop off!

x Pauline

Hi ladies, I can't make the 8th but hope to be there to meet some of you on the 9th. I live just round the corner so it's ideal for me!

Current hot topics in our house:

- when to implement duvet for toddler (21 mths) as first step towards sides off cot. Hoping to have him in a bed by time new baby grows out of crib

- double buggy or no (current thinking no but change mind every 5 mins)

- who will look after B when I go into labour and if things happen fast

- how to fit in some kind of exercise around job and childcare so that I am a bit prepared for labour. They seem to have stopped all the day time pre natal yoga classes since I had B

And 100 other things about how I'll cope with 2!!!!!!

Look forward to meeting others and talking new babies, toddlers and whatever else comes to mind!

J x

Hello spring babies mums,

sorry to intrude but we thought you might be intersted in a Nearly New Sale we are having this Saturday, 9th Feb, 11.30-3.30. There will be lots of good quality clothes (inc good brands), toys, equipment, books, etc as well as cakes by a professional! There will be a few maternity things too.

It is in a private house at 24 Sansom Street, se5 7re.

Hope to see you there.

Hi all

Hope to be there on Friday 8th at cheeky c's(with daughter who is 3 and would usuallybe at nursery and me at work!) and hopefully we will recognise each other by bumps?!

Also will be there on 9th at the Victoria Inn at 4pm

Just transferred to Kings so having to do all the initial appts again which is time consuming...

Hope to see lots of you at one or other meet

Jude x

Thanks

Jude