Spring babies club (due Mar, Apr, May 2013)

Hello, was really good to meet some of you last Saturday at Peckham Rye(though my voice went completely for the rest of the weekend... thankfully I got it back for Monday for work)

I said to Vic that I would take the lead in suggesting another weekend date ... so, what about Saturday 9th Feb? Or the 2nd if that better. I was thinking of suggesting The Victoria Inn on Bellenden Road as there is lots of room and they are very laid back (also v child friendly for those with little ones to bring)

Of course, very open to other suggestions!

RachC - hopefully you will have moved by then and can join - We just moved here and the whole thing is very stressful

Not sure will be able to make the daytime meet on 23rd but may well ehem 'work from home' that day...

Jude X

HI All,

I just seen this thread on the forums website, I havent read through it all so appreciate that Im a very late joiner.

Basically Im new to East Dulwich (only moved to the area with my husband last week) and expecting my first baby in late April.

I'd love to meet up with any new mums or groups in the area that are due around the same time and will be on mat leave this summer.

Let me know if it's possible.

Thank you in advance,

Anita

Happy to go with 9th and I dont mind afternoon if better for others... though for those of us who might wish to bring their children, it might need to be later afternoon to accommodate naps etc.

Let's say the 9th and unless unworkable for the majority, 4pm?

All happy with Victoria Inn?

And Anita - welcome! I have only recently moved to the area too and only recently found this forum (luckily as it is an incredibly easy way to avoid work etc). There are lots of us in this group (see above for a loooong list) but we are only just getting organised in terms of meeting. Please do come along on the 9th or there is a weekday meet on 23rd too

Jude

Hi Liisbet

Of course you can join! If you look back on this thread there is a list of everyone in the group and when due.

There is currently a daytime meet next Wednesday I think and a Saturday meet on 9th feb see above!

Hope to meet you at one of the meet ups

Jude

Ps SW are you talking about Jess who has had her baby already!!!

Hi all,

See you tomorrow then. Alexa,I didn't book since I thought there wouldn't be any problem to get a place during weektime - but it's fine if you did book a table - we've got one for sure now!

See you all tomorrow at 11.30am. :-)

Esther x

PS. I have an appointment with the Midwife at 10am tomorrow - there should be plenty of time for me to get to Le Chandelier on time! But I thought I let you know just in case they run a bit late.