Spring babies club (due Mar, Apr, May 2013)

Hi ladies,

Happy New Year! It really would be lovely to meet up sometime soon, but unfortunately the days/ times/ locations just haven't worked for us!!

As much as I would like to meet all the lovely mommies on this thread - I'd be especially keen to meet second/third... time parents - so the older kids can have a play as well (I have a 2 year old boy and a 3 1/2 year old girl who goes to Heber nursery in the mornings)

Also keen to hear how your going to cope and if you thought of having any help (currently looking for a mothers helper/ part time nanny for when number 3 arrives!) Or if anyone would be interested in a nanny-share for the older ones??

So would anyone be around to meet up during weekday mornings between 9 & 11.30ish? (working around school pick ups / nap times)

If not - I really will try and make it for one of the next meet ups!

X

Yes, it's in the diary and happy to move to 11am. Looks like a load of people were able to make this one so really looking forward to meeting some of you! Is it the cafe in the middle of the park near the parking lot? Not The Gardens cafe on the road alongside Peckham Rye?

Just checking, are partners welcome too? I think my husband would benefit from meeting with other local dads too :)

Hello ladies

I am due with number 2 on 1st May and would love to meet some other local mums.

I am working up until 26th March so am not around in the daytime till after then.

My son will continue at nursery (Asquith) while i'm on maternity leave but I am also on the look-out for a mothers help for when the baby arrives.

Is there something scheduled?

Hope you are all feeling well - i have terrible back ache already and am fed up of my whole maternity wardrobe!!!

Best wishes

Jennie

A shame - unfortunately I can't make it this weekend as it's my mum's birthday. Have fun!

I'm working through to 8 Feb and due 6 March with my first. Would love to meet up on a weekend before then, or during the day after the 8/2 if anyone's keen? Have suddenly started feeling I'm not prepared at all and have so much to do before his/her arrival! ;) x

Sdurham, I would be happy to meet with you after you finifh working.

Would be lovely to meet you all this Saturday at 11am. I am pregnant with my first due 27 March. I have never been in the Peckam Rye Park Cafe, can someone confirm whether this is the location? : https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=peckham+rye+park+cafe&ie=UTF-8&ei=L2ntUILGGaiX0QXH0oCYBQ&ved=0CAsQ_AUoAA

Esther x

Hi Katie and everyone

the refreshers course for second time parents is going ahead, so if any of you may be interested do contact me via PM or email at [email protected].

The course last 3 weeks and the dates are March 5th,12th and 19th from 8 till 10pm so you can put your little ones in bed before the session starts. Needless to say partners welcome, though sometimes they are the ones baby sitting. The total cost of the course is 105?, and paying in installment is possible if this is more convenient.

During the course i will organise a get together and a final one once the course is over.

I hope some of you find this information helpful, enjoy your pregnancies and speak to you soon!!

You can always check my website for further information and details:

www.ariadnasole.com

Hi Esther

That is the right place the cafe will be obvious when you get there. It's right next to the car park if you are driving and free to park. I will have to bring my 18 month old so not sure how long she will want to sit in the cafe! But hopefully enough time to have a coffee and chat. We won't know each other so probably good idea to exchange numbers 07790. 892754 Rachel

Hello ladies :)

Unfortunately I can't make it this Saturday either :(

Weekends are not great in general but happy to meet during the week if anyone is around.

Here is an updates list of all the mums and babies. If I missed anyone or if there are more exact dates confirmed let me know

Audrey 2nd baby due March

Jnb 1st baby due 1 March

Goldilocks 2nd baby due beg March

SEGirl 2nd baby due beg March

Undiscovered 2nd baby due beg March

Sdurham 1st baby due 6 March

Natalie 1st baby due 9 March

Loz334 1st baby due 9 March

Rgracieg 2nd baby due 13 March

Mrs f 2nd baby due mid March

Bella83 1st baby due mid March

Ana maria 1st baby due mid March

Blueskies 2nd baby due mid March

Edek 1st baby due 24 March

Era.Esther 1st baby due 27 March

Bluesuperted 2nd baby due end March

Mollydoodle 2nd baby due beg April

Katiesa 2nd baby due beg April

Cornelia 2nd baby due mid April

Gooders79 2nd baby due mid April

RachC 2nd baby due mid April

Doctorsaz 1st baby due 14 April

Julesjules100 1st baby due 25 April

Sa16 1st baby due 25 April

Piaf 2nd baby due end April

ActiveBirthCharly 2nd baby due May

KattyKit 2nd baby due May

Cmacnew 2nd baby due May

MM22 3rd baby due beg May

J-Mo 2nd baby due 1 May

CeBe 1st baby due 6 May

RuthieB 1st baby due 9 May

Vic 1st baby due 19 May

Simonethebeaver 2nd baby due mid May

Rougepamplemousse 2nd baby due end May

Izzybob 2nd baby due end May

Etta166 3nd baby due end May

Wow, there are quite a lot of us now! I am hoping to make it on Saturday tho have not been to Peckham Rye park before either ... hoping the bumps will give you all away! I will have my 3 yr old with me I think.

Hope to meet some/lots of you then

Jude

I can't make this weekend but I am now on maternity leave so I am free to meet up in the week of anyone else is around? I know it is a bit early!! I have My 2.5 yr old daughter with me Monday and Fridays, sometimes Thursdays if anyone fancies meeting up? Other days it is just me!!

Lesley

x

Lesley, I am also available during the week. I would be happy to meet your little one or just yourself. I am expecting my first one in March. I live in West Dulwich but happy to come to East Dulwich or Village.

Gracie, thanks for confirming the location!

See you all this Saturday.

Esther x

hi everyone, just saw this group for the first time - im due with my first on the 24th March.. hopefully I'll be able to meet some of you soon at another meet-up, looks like I missed this weekend's one.

Also might be interested in the Active Birth Classes...?

All the best,

Becky

Sorry I missed you all on Saturday - not sure about others but I am struggling to find 10 minutes with this pregnancy compared to no 1. Would definately be up for meeting up next time if I can make it. Unfortnuately I am pushing mat leave til a few days before D day (and now living in regret!)

Hope everyone is keeping well xxx