Spring babies club (due Mar, Apr, May 2013)

Hi All

Hope everyone is well.

Been out of town for a while...sorry to have missed all the fun. Also lost updates from forum somehow and only just logging on to sort it out so am a bit confused as to what is happening...

Is anyone still going out for a drink on Friday? Would be keen to come along if so.

As for thurs - we're around if anyone wants to meet up. Happy to do peckham rye, particularly if good weather again... or go crazy and try dulwich park?? (although that's a lot further for us and I'm guessing for others too).

anyway, let me know if you're around

Jenny

Hey Jenny, good to hear from you! A few of us are still around for drinks on Friday I think...Vic, Fi, Laura and me possibly. We were saying if people still up for it then we should have a few on Friday and try and get another date in the diary when everyone can make it too (ie Jude, Hannah, Susie, Bex...) I'm not around on Thursday as have a handover day at work!! I am around tomorrow (Weds) though and I hear the weather is going to be lovely tomorrow if anyone fancies some park action. Nat & Rosie x

I'm around in the afternoon tomorrow - don't think we've met yet Jenny?

Nat, also around this afternoon if you fancy a stroll although weather not looking so great. Welcome at ours if just a few of us or could grab a coffee somewhere?

Laura x

Hey ladies,

I hope you all had fun at the petting zoo yesterday! Funnily enough I was there earlier in the day. I was getting my hair cut later in the day so couldn't come and meet you guys.

Anyway, I'm not sure if anyone's meeting today or not. I'm not sure if I'll be able to make today as have to get organised as I'm off to a hen do tomorrow.

I'm super keen to meet next week though with whoever is around.

Jenny - good to hear from you!

Nat - hope the handover goes well!

Finally all those who are going for drinks on Friday - enjoy and sorry I can't make it - hopefully I can come to the next ones :-)

Bex xoxo

Hello again, we decided 7 may be a bit ambitious. So table now booked for 8:30pm tonight at ToastEd...not eating, will prob just order some bread and cheese or something. Booked under Victorias name xx

Hello... sorry to have been off radar. This being back at work malarkey a bit much. Really sad to be missing tonight's drinks - I am actually going out with Jennie (fellow spring baby and other half of nanny share) to ahem, "assess the nanny" - read drinks lots of wine. Really hope that i can make it out one of these days and lets do drinks again soon.

Jude (and Maddie) x

Hi girls,

I would love to go out for drinks but my husband has a leaving drinks at work tonight so I'll have to miss.

I have been so busy that I forget to check the forum. I hope see you some of you soon!

Enjoy tonight,

Fernanda and Joe

Sad to miss the drinks but we're on hols tomorrow so packing the bags (& also drinking wine so with you in spirit!).

Have a great time & hope to see you again sometime. This work stuff really sucks at getting in the way of coffees & cake!

Hope everyone + babies are doing well...

Suzie & Iona x

Hello - I know it's a bit late in the day, but does anyone fancy meeting up this afternoon? I need to return a library book to Dulwich Library so could head to the park there, or back down to Peckham if anyone fancies it :)

Susie

x

Hey Suze, sorry just seen your message. No one was available today as far as I'm aware. Nat and I are going to Grove Vale library thing 10:30 till 12 tomo if you fancy joining us?

Hope all's well with you x

Hey, use indeed we're meeting in grove vale library at 10:30 for the story and craft thing. There were also a few who may be around this afternoon if that suits you better? Are you on what's all? We set up a group chat thing. Pm me your number if you are and will add you. Nat & Rosie xx