Spring babies club (due Mar, Apr, May 2013)

Hi all, I can't make tomorrow but have fun if you go...maybe we could do it next week aswell? I was away a couple of weeks ago and at the health visitor last week so haven't seen you for ages...looking forward to catching up. Fernanda, I hope Joe is better! And good luck with the interview Natalie!

Susie

x

Hi Gemma,

I hope you're all good.

Unfortunately I won't make it today. Nico's not well - he became a bit feverish last night. Was actually meant to be seeing a nursery later anyway but that's not going to be possible either.

Hopefully get catch up with you both - and the rest of the S.B gang next week.

Bex and Nico xx

Hey Gemma, Bex & all,

I won't be there today either. I have my mother coming over to visit. Bex - I hope Nico is ok and makes a speedy recovery.

If you do meet up try and think about what days/dates might work for a little drink catch up. Bex, Fi & Jude all expressed interest. Nat & Rosie xx

Hey everyone, I hope you're all doing well and that Nico recovers soon. We had an incredible time with the grandparents and trying to get back into real life, which is hard after five weeks of holiday. Isabella's got a cold, sore ears etc. etc. making it extra fun to be back to winter but the bits of sunshine here and there have been most welcome! Was hoping to meet today but Isabella's not been a happy chappy. Definitely keen to meet up next week and catch up with everyone, really looking forward to seeing how all the little ones are growing! Xxxx

P.S keen to do drinks soon too, perhaps a Friday night this time so we have a bit more help the next day :) xx

Hello ladies! Hope you don't mind me joining this thread a friend suggested this forum, I'm moving down south from hackney in a couple of weeks & I'd love to join in meet ups? My little boy is 8 mths old

Hope to meet you all soon

Steph & Florian xx

Good morning Spring 2014 Babies,

I'm just dropping into your thread to remind you that the monthly "ED Birthtalk" session is coming up on Thursday evening. This month we will be discussing Induction, so if you feel that this is something that interests you and you'd like to sit & chat about it with some others over tea/coffee/cake & biccies then please feel free to come along. The discussions are usually lively and interesting, everyone is welcome, and there's no charge. What's not to like :D

Please PM me for venue details, or just come if you've already been before and know where I am.

Thanks for reading this.

SWx

Hi all, hope you & babies are fine. How was Peckham soft play the other week- worth another trip?

We have swimming on Thursday mornings now & Cleo was so tired afterwards we went straight home, but am hoping we'll be able to come out this afternoon if there's a plan. Is anyone meeting up? Maybe the Peckham one o'clock club?

Only night I can't do for a night put is 29 March :)

Susie x

Hey Susie & all,

I'm hoping the sun will be shining again today and thought it would be nice to go to the park with the babies anyhow. Rosie & I can generally get to peckham rye park for 1:30/2:00pm. I know baby sensories would rather meet around 1? Maybe we could start there and poss sit outside if warm enough and take babies to the swings. Or Dulwich park is lovely too. Who else is around? Yes, for drinks out I was going to suggest Friday 4th April?? Hope to see you all later. Steph you're of course welcome to join us once you've moved round here! Nat & Rosie xx

Hi girls,

Sorry, I have been very busy lately. I'd love to meet today around 01:30. We could go to the stay and play in Peckham Rye and go for a walk at the park after. Or I could go to dulwhich park if you prefer.

Let me know.

Miss you all.

Take care,

Fernanda and Joe

Hi all,

Hope you're all well ? Defo up for meeting this afternoon after 1 pm. Unfortunately can't make the 4th as I have a wedding but go ahead and I can come another time. Can't believe it'd nearly going back to work time - boo!

Look forward to seeing some of u later

Hannah x