Spring babies club (due Mar, Apr, May 2013)

Hi everyone!

Anyone up for meeting tomorrow? It was quite nice at the one o'clock club last week so would be nice to go there again - unless anyone has other suggestions? It's open 1.30-3.30 so I think I will head there after baby sensory, possibly stop for coffee in the cafe. hopefully see some of you there. Hannah x

Hi very last minute but if anybody is free tomorrow Monday morning 10th Feb, my friend has organised a first aid course for mums. It was possibly going to be held at her house so I didn't put a message on here at first in case there were too many people but it will now be held at The Patch pub on Lordship lane from 10-1pm where there is lots more room for more mums and babies. See www.bumpsandbashes.com for more details. At the moment it will cost ?28.50 each but the more people that attend the lower the price will be. If you're interested send me your email address and I can forward you more details. Hopefully we will see some of you there tomorrow. Fi and Rosie x

Hiya,

I hope everyone's well. If anyone fancies an activity or meet up tomorrow please give me a shout. I'm keen to do something slightly later in the day around 3ish or in the morning around 11ish - perhaps in the vicinity of Lordship Lane? Nico fell asleep at the play session last week!

Hope to catch up soon,

Bex x

Hi Girls,

I really wanted to meet you this week but Joe has a rash around his chest and going to take him to see health visitor this afternoon. Maybe nothing serious, has anyone experience something similar?

I hope see u all next week.

Have a lovely weekend.

Fernanda and Joe

Hi, i can meet up too with Rosie, just wondered whether any of you fancied going to the soft play at peckham pulse 4pm -4.50 slot? We don't have to stay the whole session and then we could go to a cafe nearby on Choumert Rd or there's a 3pm-3.50 slot, or we could have a cuppa first and then go there? x

Hey,

Sorry but I'm now not sure if I'll make it tomorrow as I'm meeting a friend early evening. Shame as soft play sounded like a good idea! However, will hopefully catch you all next week.

Yes defo up for a drink sometime soon!

xoxox

I've just got an interview for tomorrow afternoon in Central London...it's at 3pm and she said it will be 20 mins...I don't think I'd make it back for soft play by 4 as will have to drop Rosie in soho at boys work then pick her up afterwards. I'm sorry! Can anyone do fri afternoon instead? If not sorry to miss everyone. Again!! Nat & Rosie x