Highly dubious 'window cleaner' alert

mlteenie

A guy in his c.early-mid 30s (grey tee shirt, pale jeans, orange (?) trainers, dark hair) just came round holding an extending aluminium pole with green plastic handles offering to clean the upper windows in the Hillsboro area. No bucket or anything else. When I declined he went off on a bike.

It now turns out he had allegedly just physically assaulted a local child. Cops are being called, so be aware.

Yes, I think half of East Dulwich knows exactly who you're referring to here. He was doing this all throughout the lockdown, so the Goose Green Mutual Aid whatsapp group members raised this issue, with their personal experiences {at least one woman recieved abuse} but domineering voices tried to steer others away from reporting it.

He should be reported & I hope the police take control of this situation.

Heather {The Wingles Bird}

Pretty sure I know who you mean. Stopped me on Landcroft Road a couple of weeks back and I entertained it as I need a window cleaner and he seemed alright at first but then went on a mad one telling me about all these nonces that live on the street and to be careful and then kept stressing the point that he wasn?t African

Seemed more of a mental health issue than a dangerous criminal to me but who knows eh

Have had a few incidences with this chap around the Friern Road / Upland Road area. He has stood in the middle of Barry Road holding up traffic, he attacked a friend's car with his aluminium pole and he also told me that somewhere at the top of Barry Road was where the nonces live. The car damage was reported to the police more for the fact that he seems to need to professional help - it seems the police are aware of him but it is more a healthcare issue.

Had one guy yesterday, he talks in a kind of "swiss toni from the fast show" lilt?

Skinny, short/medium height, dresses like a geezer? (pink shorts/white shirt)

He's very insistent on doing your windows for a tenner. I didn't want to break it to him we have tilt and turn windows which can be cleaned from the inside easily.

He's been down north dulwich a few times and you feel very uneasy around him

I think many people who have lived in the area for some time would know who this person is and some of the context but I feel that it is highly inappropriate for you all to talk about him in such personal, often mocking terms on such a public forum. Imagine how distressing it would be for a family member to come across these posts. He?s a person with issues and needs support but part of the community.Please have some basic human respect !. I?m reporting this post to the administrator as frankly disgusted.