Best GP for children?

amydown

We've been with the DMC for a few years now and whilst I've always been happy with the medical care, it's a nightmare to get appointments and I think it's time to make the move. Can someone recommend a great GP for young kids in the area?

The 306 Medical Centre is quite near us and I have heared mixed reviews. If you are with them and can share any experience, would be much appreciated.

Amy

I am with the gardens and I cannot rate them highly enough.. As you probably have seen from my threads lately baby strawbs has been quite unwell and every time I have called they have fit him in that day for an appt (under 5 and they will).. good Luck! x

Depends where you are. For me, the Elm lodge surgery have never let us down over the last 17 years; always an appointment on the day with no fuss at all; lovely doctors (one of whom recently saved my life in fairly dramatic fashion so I am biased :) ) and, remarkably, lovely kind receptionists, but if you're east of LL then it might be too far away for you?

I don't really want to share this secret, but 306 is brilliant.

I changed after too much time spent trying to get an appointment with DMC

Today I took my baby in. And although she was on the mend they told me to make an appt for.tomorrow so they could keep an eye on her

Such a difference to DMC!

And the receptionists are shockingly nice, and flexible where children are concerned.