JP Plastering - John McCann - Recommended Plasterer

JP Plastering

Hi - another recommendation for John, I had him

Plaster 3 rooms last week. He was punctual polite, reasonably priced and finish is good quality. He also brought a lovely lady along with him to help clean after the job which was a nice surprise!

• 2 weeks later...
I contacted John based on these recommendations and he gave a v competitive quote, was early for the appointment to give me the quote, was early arriving to start the job, and has given me a lovely smooth ceiling where previously it was horrible artex. Friendly too! Fully recommend him and will have him back to do my next ceiling when I get round to it!

Another recommendation for John - he has just finished plastering our double front room and has done a great job. Lovely man, turned up on time, kept everything tidy and dealt with unexpected problems (part of the ceiling had water damage that he repaired).

I really recommend him.

• 2 months later...
I can also recommend John highly. He and his colleague have just done an excellent job of replastering a large bedroom ceiling that was collapsing. He was very punctual for both quotation and execution visits and we are vey happy with the high quality result. We were also impressed with the care he took to keep the rest of the decoration as clean as possible and leaving the room neat and tidy. As others have noted - a really nice guy.

• 4 months later...

I've moved in to the area recently, and been using the forum liberally to source all my trademsmen to get the house in 'shape'. So, this is my first post paying back to the forum.

A recommendation for John McCann, plasterer. I got his details from the forum, so a repeat recommendation.

He was friendly, turned up when he said he would, made an effort to work tidily, and did a really great job for what i felt was a fair price.

I also got him to recommend an electrician and plumber, given i'm guessing good people work with good people. So far only used the electrician Darren, who again did an excellent job.

John the plasterer is on 07905 044912

Darren the electrician is on 07989 908341

• 1 month later...
I would recommend John McCann as an excellent plasterer. He came to see us exactly when he said he would and did the plastering jobs whilst we were away on holiday. His work is of a very high standard and he is very personable to deal with.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can highly recommend John McCann.

He is a superb plasterer, he came to have a look at the room, gave me a very reasonable quote, came the day we agreed, arrived on time and did the job within the time frame who promised. He is a lovely man, hard working and provided an excellent job in the room. I would not hesitate to use him again when needed, reliable and good work.

John McCann: 07905044912

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Hello all, if you need a plasterer would highly recommend John McCann (07905044912) - we?ve had him back twice now to plaster our Victorian property and he?s done such a lovely job. Friendly and very reasonably priced too.

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday John plastered around a velux window that has been installed in our spare room.

He's a clear communicator, turned up when he said he would, has a very practical approach, charged a fair price and offered helpful advice about painting / decorating over and around the area.

Couldn't recommend him enough. His number is 07905044912

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hi - I'd like to recommend John. We just moved here and he plastered our bedroom. Great job, tidy, quick and reasonable on price. Even helped us out with advice and assistance on a couple of other bits for no other reason than he seems to be a really nice guy. We will most likely be getting him back in when we need more work done for a bigger renovation project.

• 4 months later...
Another recommendation for John. He has just completed replastering our large hallway and we're delighted with the results. It's an old Victorian property where none of the walls or ceilings are level but all look perfectly flat now. John was thorough, tidy and reasonsonably priced. Wouldn't hesitate to use him again or recommend him to others. We hired him on the basis of these positive comments on the forum and we weren't disappointed.

• 5 weeks later...
John recently did a plastering job for us. He was quick to respond and fit us in before Christmas. The job was done well and he was very careful and tidy which was a relief as we have recently had new carpets. He has years of experience and is reasonably priced. We would definitely use him again for any other plastering jobs.

• 1 month later...
We recently used John for a small plastering job and he was great- very quick to visit and provide a quote, and then made time to do the job shortly after. He was much better priced than the other quotes that we had sought. He is very amiable and willing to explain what he is doing, as well as being tidy and careful to leave the place as he found it. We would highly recommend him!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Recommendation for John

John has just done some skimming/plastering work for me and I was glad we used him. We had a few quotes but his was reasonable and he gave me a run through of the work involved and the steps involved. Really helpful.

He came round really quickly, and the job was done within a week.

He came up with a good solution for a plastering problem we had and all the way through the job gave me an update on where he was with everything. I will use him again.

07905044912 - John