FREE Double bed base and mattress

Tosca

Still available. This is a very sound bed, with a small weakness at the back of one of the struts on the headboard. It dismantles very easily, and comes with a spare key and screws.

Tosca Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> This is a very sound bed, with a small weakness at

> the back of one of the struts on the headboard. It

> dismantles very easily, and comes with a spare key

> and screws.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• The Vodafone website is not showing any issues but I still have absolutely nothing as soon as I head to Lordship Lane (my phone often flips between 3G/4G/E (emergency) but nothing is actually working (if I send whatsapps etc they don’t go). Pretty fed up of it, it’s been months! 
    • I believe Openreach is a wholly owned BT subsidiary company, so the notion that BT workers can only contact OR via foreign call centres seems absurd. BT also now owns EE. It was suggested to me that I could have a new BT contract and better internet speeds but when I pointed out that the wires into my home were copper and, I have been told by OR and BT, are unlikely to be replaced any time soon, it could not be explained to me quite how performance would improve. However fast the fibre signal to the cabinet is, it will degrade as it goes through the copper- at least that is my understanding.  
    • They have three types of samosa, vegetable, chicken and lamb. They are all the same price £2.90.  To bite into a meat samosa when you don’t eat meat is foul.   It’s not possible to place a delivery order on their portal, you have to call. However a collection order can be placed.  This seems odd.  
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In