Does anyone know where to get a pet mouse?

Hi all,

I had adopted a pet mouse earlier this year called Gary Oldman, and sadly he died a couple of weeks ago. I want to get another one for Christmas, although no mouse will ever sufficiently replace the love and affection that Gary gave me, I can try. I spoke to Pets at Home and the man had no idea where to get one? Does anyone know where I'd be able to find one (younger the better so that I have a year or two until I experience another harrowing mouse death)? Please help mend my broken, mouse-less heart. Any pet shops that sell mice or local mouse owners with babies?

PS: Please no comments about "there's one under my dishwasher you can have", have heard it a thousand times.

The average lifespan of a mouse kept in captivity is 2 years.

Pet mice have one of the shortest lifespan of all pet rodents.

Good luck with your search.

No Idea where you might be able to buy one.

Don't seem to see many Pet Shops these days. Used to loads in the 50's - 60's

Selling Budgies.. Hamsters... Fish.. everything

DulwichFox

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Another vote for Isabel Capitain - she is great -  she and her partner have repaired and made some bespoke pieces for me and it’s always a beautiful job and great experience 
    • A quick google - https://www.clsl.co.uk/insights/a-guide-to-limited-or-no-title-guarantee-legal-indemnity-insurance It is the purchasers responsibility - Not the seller @the_hermit 
    • The end of a decade and a half of gaslighting, they must be exhausted. Oh boy, are we going to hear some coercive BS in the next 6 weeks. For some reason they don’t seem to be boasting about how well we are doing in education, crime and policing, fishing, agriculture, health, prisons, trade, trade agreements, immigration, transportation, utilities (including water), amongst other things. They seem to be focussing on exporting individual ‘illegal’ immigrants to Africa for more than it costs to take a journey into space. And rainbow-coloured lanyards for use within the civil service. I wonder why?🤔    
    • If you have a campervan (windows all round, seats in) they’re treated just like cars - come unannounced as often as you need. So I think it’s a way to avoid commercial interests’ abuse of the service. Imagine if you provided a local clearance service, you could empty peoples gardens and houses and take it straight to the dump and have nothing to pay. 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In