To the woman who let her dog crap in my front garden...

SeanHitz

How would you like it if I came and had a crap in your front garden?

This was no accident either as I saw that you were trying to hide from view behind our hedge. When I banged on the window you still had time to stop your dog, or clear up afterwards, but no - you looked up at me and walked away.

You are pond life.

Davidh, I was making a serious point in a lighthearted (and possibly ironic) way. I was making fun of the contrast between my wishy washy liberal persona and the more vengeful dark side that lies beneath - I am a Scorpio by the way!

In reality I am 100% behind the OP. People who allow their dogs to crap all over the place should be fined to the limit - they should also be required to meet people who have lost their sight in one or both of their eyes because of toxocariasis that they have caught from dog crap.

I don't mean to stoke any fires, but as a non pet owner I have an equal problem with cat owners who let their pets out all night to fight, hunt and poo in my garden while setting off my sensor light every 15 mins. Is this a more controversial issue to verbalise?

Disgusting behaviour and yes, cat poo is also a pain but these are the things we can see and recognise.

Fox poo/urine, rat poo/urine, mouse poo/urine, squirrels, birds, snails, slugs...all carry potentially harmful, even lethal pathogens, and as for the things you can catch off other humans who touch stuff that is all around having failed to wash their hands, after urination/pooing/sneezing/coughing......

I'm afraid my description of her wouldn't be very good - old ugly woman with a jack Russell, is about as good as I can do.

I would've gone after her, but I was up stairs and by the time I got down, put my shoes on and gone outside, she probably would've been miles away. Very annoying. Anyway, I believe in karma, and I'm sure she'll get hers.

The thing about cats is that you can't really control them, they do what they want, which is part of the attraction right? But dogs you can definitely control when and where they poo. If they do poo somewhere they shouldn't, clear it up!