Ed plumbing services

Ed plumber

Hi my name is james i have a new plumbing company based in east dulwich we do all plumbing and heating works no job to big or small.

We look forward to working with the local residents and am exited to get the business up and running.

Please call 07394912877 for a free quote we are also happy to give free advise over the phone thanks J

• 2 weeks later...
Hi. Just to add a recommendation for James who came out at short notice on a Friday evening to fix a Brocken and overflowing toilet. Also helped us source a replacement system and fix it the next day.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi All

Used James for plumbing work on my Mother's house after reading the positive reviews about him on here.

He came when he said he would, completed the work quickly and for the price he said he would and seemed like a lovely chap.

I'd definitely use James again.

He's number is 07394912877.

Have just had James to fix a leak to a mains water supply pipe. He came quickly and carried out a temporary repair, followed by a permanent repair. He also fitted a new mixer tap to our kitchen sink & did some other small jobs for us.

He is polite,reliable & kept us updated throughout

Will use his service next time I need a plumber.

His contact no. 07394912877

Hi all,

Another recommendation for James from me. I contacted him this morning as our toilet has been broken for a few days and am only just getting round to calling someone in. I didn't get through the first time but he called me back straight away. After explaining the problem, he said he would come and take a look this afternoon. He kept in touch in the afternoon to let me know when he would arrive, and came as agreed. He talked me through what was needed and was very open and transparent about the cost from the outset. He completed the job quickly and efficiently and we now have a working loo - hooray! His price was very reasonable, he was super friendly and polite. He even did a very quick fix for me on one of my radiators while he was here (problem with the valve). I personally appreciated how communicative he was throughout. I would definitely use his services again! Thank you and nice to meet you, James!

ED Plumbing Services

James

07394 912 877

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I called James yesterday after finding this thread as I was need of an urgent plumber after the person I had previously booked failed to show.

James came around a few hours later to help fix the problems - fixed everything needed in very short time, new waste fitted to a sink, isolation valves on pipes leading to taps, leaking waste on a different sink, leaking valve on a new radiator, plus organised his colleague to connect a new gas hob.

Wholeheartedly recommend - was pretty much the most efficient plumber I've ever come across. Plus a very nice guy. He'll be my first call next time I need someone.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Another positive review for James

He's done a few jobs for us now and always been great!!!

This time we needed him because our little girl flushed a stuff toy down the toilet causing a blockage. James was able to solve the problem within minutes saving us a larger fee for a drainage engineer.

He was as polite as always and came to us within an hour of us calling him.

5 stars!!!!!!!!!

James: 07394912877

I found James on here and got in touch yesterday afternoon half expecting my job to me too small as it was only a dripping kitchen tap (I'm an office worker so no practical skills to attempt fixing myself!).

After I messaged he called within an hour to find a few more details before offering some advice. Due to an emergency job he couldn't come around straight away but he sent a link to a new tap to buy which he then picked up on our behalf and fitted this morning.

Incredibly pleased with his speed and service and he seems to be an all round good bloke too. Would not hesitate to use him again and thoroughly recommend him.

Simon

A great review here for James. He sorted out a leak from the bathroom coming down into the reception room below very quickly and he is a very nice person, too! It was a Saturday afternoon and he came by very quickly. Will definitely use him again.

10 out of 10 !!!

• 1 month later...

A further recommendation for James who was able to come round at short notice to fix my faulty boiler as we were without hot/water heating- not great with a 1 year old in the house! Prompt and great communication as before.

James's number is: 07394 912877

• 2 weeks later...